Thread: Where to buy battery

Where to buy battery

Hi guys,

On my last trip out I had some slight problems starting the Yammy 60 so it looks like I could be due for a new battery.

I usually see the guys at Comet batteries Geebung but they're a bit of of my way these days so I'm looking for someone that provides good service and good quality products around the Morayfield/Caboolture area.

Can anyone recommend any places?

Thanks
    Shane

Re: Where to buy battery

Shane,

I've always gotten great advice and service from the guys at Turbo Batteries at Brendale, be it car, bike or boat batteries.

Cheers, Steve

Bought my last one of the internet( batteries direct from memory) after rude incompetent service at comet. Seems they sold to new owner who wasn't interested in ordering my battery in ( the poles are reversed to suit my dual bat sys ). got it delivered two days later and cheaper than I could find in bris.

Quote Originally Posted by Still_Dreamin View Post
    Bought my last one of the internet( batteries direct from memory) after rude incompetent service at comet. Seems they sold to new owner who wasn't interested in ordering my battery in ( the poles are reversed to suit my dual bat sys ). got it delivered two days later and cheaper than I could find in bris.
    Was it shipped dry SD? Did you have to 'just add water' or was it a going concern from the get go?

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')

Sealed battery so it was plug n play.

Hey Stiil Dreamin, I am also looking for a battery replacement for the Tournament 1750. how much did you pay for your battery ? I just got quoted $230 for what I thought he said was a seafarer battery

Maybe he said Seamaster?^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Maybe he said Seamaster?^^^^^^

Mine was a Sea Master, and it replaced one - it ran faultlessly for nearly six years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazzawookooka View Post
    Mine was a Sea Master, and it replaced one - it ran faultlessly for nearly six years.
    Yeah I have 2 in my boat now. Touch wood all good. One has been in it for nearly 6 years that I know of.