Thread: SES Pimpama

SES Pimpama

The SES at pimpama had their Flood boat pinched on the weekend..
    So if you see a yellow tinnie not being driven by SES workers take down a few perticulars..

Re: SES Pimpama

Probable not yellow anymore!!!!

Maybe "old mate" has a new boat......

From the NEWS forum on here......

Repeat fishing offender cops $10,000 fine and loses boat
    Queensland Government
    Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry

14 October 2013
    Repeat fishing offender cops $10,000 fine and loses boat

A recreational fisher has been convicted and fined $10,000 and had his boat seized and forfeited to the State for illegal crabbing offences.

Queensland Boating and Fisheries Patrol (QBFP) officer Chris Watts said the fine should serve as a warning to fishers to abide by the rules.

“QBFP followed and intercepted a vehicle towing a boat after it departed a boat ramp at Tingalpa Creek late at night,” Mr Watts said.

“A search of the vehicle found 15 undersized mud crabs, 10 female mud crabs, 3 undersized male blue swimmer crabs, 7 female blue swimmer crabs and 10 undersized yellow fin bream.

“Inspection of the boat found a further 18 undersized male mud crabs and 9 female mud crabs concealed in the canopy of the vessel.”

Mr Watts said the defendant was known to QBFP with previous offences recorded.

“In 2007, the defendant was convicted and fined $3250, and his boat seized and forfeited to the State, for possessing undersized fish and crabs and female mud crabs,” he said.

“He also had a number of previous fisheries offences prior to 2007.

“The Magistrate noted the defendant’s blatant disregard for Queensland’s Fisheries Regulations and previous convictions when handing down the verdict.”

Report suspected illegal fishing activities in Queensland to the Fishwatch hotline on 1800 017 116.

For more information on fishing rules and regulations in Queensland, visit www.fisheries.qld.gov.au or call 13 25 23.

Follow Fisheries Queensland on Facebook and Twitter (@FisheriesQld).

What pricks. I hope they get flooded in and need help...........

SES Pimpama

There doesn't seem to be any point at which druggies or crims will say... nah that's too low an act, I'm not doing it.

I think there used to be a certain degree of restraint and consideration that is no longer a given.

My judicial decision would be hard labour for em working to earn two boats worth donated to the SES.

Shame it only a fantasy.

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')

Quote Originally Posted by WalrusLike View Post
    There doesn't seem to be any point at which druggies or crims will say... nah that's too low an act, I'm not doing it.

I think there used to be a certain degree of restraint and consideration that is no longer a given.

My judicial decision would be hard labour for em working to earn two boats worth donated to the SES.

Shame it only a fantasy.

You fantasise about weird things.......

Yeah it's caused by reading too many comic books when I was a kid... That's where I got my ideas of how justice ought to work.

Probably not the weirdest fantasy lurking on the Internet.....

Quote Originally Posted by MrNanks View Post
    What pricks. I hope they get flooded in and need help...........
    There certainly are scum bags around. Hope a shark gets them, preferably white pointer

Bondy

From the QFRS Facebook page...

SES.jpg

Yep that the one!!