Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kaypee and JT trip, offshore yeppoon

Re: Kaypee and JT trip, offshore yeppoon

Great report and photos guys, and some great fish there too. Well done guys.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by jtpython View Post
    As it happens I have a $1000 packet of 14 prime squid heads in my freezer as we speak
    He cathes one red and Mick and I have to do all the work go figure . That was one long interview must have took about the same amount of time as it did for us to clean and fillet hey
    JT
    Did u fillet JT? Just had a look at the fish or at least I think that is what it is, more like butchered big fella, could have done better with a garden axe.... That was blunt.... Left handed.... Blind folded

Giffo, never a dull moment when these 2 white devils are involved

Judge, first time ever I haven't been able to make the clean up, I offered to be at micks at 6am to get it done before our appointment but I recall some "sook" saying it was too early so I'm innocent I tells ya.... How did u guys go? Any fish?

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Hahahahaha is that right u sookie girl ur good homo u are good . Are u looking forward to ur next fishing trip PB whiting 1.3 kg main beach yeppoon
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Quote Originally Posted by jtpython View Post
    As it happens I have a $1000 packet of 14 prime squid heads in my freezer as we speak
    He cathes one red and Mick and I have to do all the work go figure . That was one long interview must have took about the same amount of time as it did for us to clean and fillet hey
    JT

Well well well!

keep having a go at my husband on the not turning up to clean up, it was my fault he wasn't there I have been trying to find a school to help our daughter that has just been diagnosed with a processing disability and I booked in to see two schools while he was out fishing it completely slipped my mind about cleaning up the next day

John is the first person to put his hand up and usually the first one there to do the cleaning up I do apologise again that I myself put our daughter first.

That shut all of you up

Got to luv a family that stick together through the good times and bad,No harm intended.
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Sendin the misso in to battle again...u do know he dropped ur PB Manda??

Quote Originally Posted by kaypee View Post
    Sendin the misso in to battle again...u do know he dropped ur PB Manda??

I do very much remember that Kaypee and he will never be forgiven got that

And he didn't send me in it was my fault and we know how annoying it is when people don't help with the clean up I really needed his support yesterday with the school stuff for Breeanna and I really am sorry he wasn't there

Hope it all works out for you little girl Boonies. Having only meet her at the 1770 M&G, she is a nice little kid.
    I am so happy to wake up in the morning.

Beats the alternative!

Awwww come on Amanda can t even poke fun at Booney . And I wasn t shut up boys in out in the piss
    Jt
    VHF CHANNEL 21

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Kaypee and JT trip, offshore yeppoon

A question for jt or kaypee. Does boony really brush his hair and look in the mirror before any photos get taken or is that just a rumour???

Sh*t JT just got schooled.... By a women.... By my women.... Bloody love that women I think u may have caught her on the wrong night, she roared at the kids for being naughty when we were at mick and Jill's this arve and I think even mick jumped

Kind words Apollo and thanks very much

Chees from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Now everyone should know we all have fun digging at each other an no one was attacking Booney personally before anyone has a go at myself and Kaypee we all good mates .
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post

Chees from boony
    That is how we are in the country.

Know what you are going through. Don't give up or take second best. PM me if you need.
    I am so happy to wake up in the morning.

Beats the alternative!

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    Sh*t JT just got schooled.... By a women.... By my women.... Bloody love that women I think u may have caught her on the wrong night, she roared at the kids for being naughty when we were at mick and Jill's this arve and I think even mick jumped

Chees from boony
    Ummm do not think so
    VHF CHANNEL 21