Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kaypee and JT trip, offshore yeppoon

Re: Kaypee and JT trip, offshore yeppoon

And this thread clearly shows how thoughtless inconsiderate and unkind you guys are too poor Boony and his lovely family - poor guy!

Can't a guy look after his family and not have his dear wife traumatised by such antics!!

Nice catch guys - tough conditions - good thing you had a cat to manage them.

Nice report - thanks for posting - looks like a great time out there really

Oh and Boony you would not have felt like a cheap stripper getting ready to jump out mate if you weren't undressed - just a tip for next time!

Cheers

Trev

Sorry to hear about your daughter Boony. I wish you all the best with that. Now that I have that out of the way I can say what I really think. BOONY!!!!! When are you going to grow a set son? Getting your wife to fight your battles for ya . Is that Central QLD you live in or Summer Bay???

why don't you clean the boat when you get back to shore...
    do you need a nana nap after a day on the water !!!!

Hmmmmm tell me why I constantly bag Booney being an extreme raging Homo and no one says a word

Oh because it s true now I understand
    It was late afternoon when we arrived home and Booney had family duties I had to cook dinner for my wife and Mick was on a promise
    Jt
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Sorry to hear about your daughter Boony. I wish you all the best with that. Now that I have that out of the way I can say what I really think. BOONY!!!!! When are you going to grow a set son? Getting your wife to fight your battles for ya . Is that Central QLD you live in or Summer Bay???
    Was waiting for ol lumpys 2 cents, didn't u see the big spoon little spoon photo? That should clear things up and this summer bay u speak of, is it one of your holiday destinations or something??

Most of the time we don't get back till dark or just before so better attacking the mess when your fresh and like JT said gotta keep the other halves happy too

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Plus.. If u ever get to take the Boon man out you'll soon realise that you need a solid day to just clean his side of the boat.. Bloody tinny owners

I even found blood up on the bunks.. I think he may of snuck up there with the Red on ROOT to the esky

Quote Originally Posted by kaypee View Post
    Plus.. If u ever get to take the Boon man out you'll soon realise that you need a solid day to just clean his side of the boat.. Bloody tinny owners

I even found blood up on the bunks.. I think he may of snuck up there with the Red on ROOT to the esky
    It was tampered goods after I was done with it that's for sure tinnie owner?? I'm more of a free agent now seeing as the boats gone.... Will jump on the band wagon with cobiaman and be the deckie sl*t

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".

If u turn up to clean and fillet
    VHF CHANNEL 21

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Doesn't a deckie sl....t do everything and I mean EVERTHING,by the way BOONY I haven't seen an AUSFISH member named Beeny yet fairdinkum,ur unreal.
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Kaypee and JT trip, offshore yeppoon

Quote Originally Posted by jtpython View Post
    If u turn up to clean and fillet
    A good skipper will have all the fish filleted for said deckie whore to pick up the next day....

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    A good skipper will have all the fish filleted for said deckie whore to pick up the next day....
    That's only for pink tight wearing homo's that are a bit girlie and don t like doing that stuff
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Quote Originally Posted by jtpython View Post
    That's only for pink tight wearing homo's that are a bit girlie and don t like doing that stuff
    Just checked the video footage from the trip and found said weirdo dry humping one of the deckies.... Will give ya a clue, he is weird, works open cut and caught f*ck all on the last trip?? The question is should I put said footage into the video??

Cheers from boony

U d be keeping that photoage for urself to take out to ur room to save for special time
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Bring on the video Boony,
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    The question is should I put said footage into the video??
    Anything for a laugh!