Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lowrance 3000 or 4000 gps antenna

Re: lowrance 3000 or 4000 gps antenna

"the 4000 also has a better refresh rate giving you more accurate boat positions."

1. Getting back to the actual comment in question, burleygu knew what they were trying to say, I know what they were trying to say, but "more accurate boat positions" was simply incorrect terminology as refresh rates have absolutely no affect on "accuracy" and those trying to defend this do nothing more than confuse themselves trying to justify their lack of understanding in regard "accuracy"

Please have another pleasant read of the original post...

hinchy needs an antenna!

I think basically what he is trying to say is that he needs an antenna. Not wishing to award somebody for the honour of having read more brochures whilst in an office.

Further, and I can only guess here, but if he was not happy with the sounder, including its accuracy and yes its apparent 'refresh' rate, then hinchy would not be trying to buy a new antenna for it.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

hinchy,
    as you are no doubt aware, you can find them on ebay.
    The updated unit is called Lowrance LGC-4000 GPS Antenna and you can order these thru any Lowrance dealer.
    Betcha the mob at fishwrecked were not as helpful as here on Ausfish, mate!
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by FatBuoy View Post
    hinchy,
    as you are no doubt aware, you can find them on ebay.
    The updated unit is called Lowrance LGC-4000 GPS Antenna and you can order these thru any Lowrance dealer.
    Betcha the mob at fishwrecked were not as helpful as here on Ausfish, mate!
    Will sus mine out as it looks like what your after??..Pm you if its what you want??

Hi FatBuoy

Thank you for the info.I have sent Volvo a PM hoping that he may have a suitable antenna.I have not had any contact from the mob at fishwrecked.

Regards Hinchy

Hi Volvo

Thank you for the response,PM sent.

Regards Hinchy