Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Looks like we all have to retire from fishing.....

Re: Looks like we all have to retire from fishing.....

1. Or at least number your posts

Hahahaha brilliant, I have just read this thread start to finish and I cant believe it has been here since the 24.10.13 and I havent opened it.

I certainly didnt realise what I had been missing, please let your room mate post again (if you have one)

I am at work in the middle of Australia and it is bloody hot, we are mid shutdown and working bloody hard but reading this thread has just made my day (infact my week) alot better......

Thank your room mate for me please (if you have one).
    Cheers Axl

Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    Hahahaha brilliant, I have just read this thread start to finish and I cant believe it has been here since the 24.10.13 and I havent opened it.

I certainly didnt realise what I had been missing, please let your room mate post again (if you have one)

I am at work in the middle of Australia and it is bloody hot, we are mid shutdown and working bloody hard but reading this thread has just made my day (infact my week) alot better......

Thank your room mate for me please (if you have one).

Hey Axl,
    Shame that you didn't catch this thread earlier - all the best posts have been deleted.....................

"My room mate did it" - Wonder why Cobia man didn't use that excuse - before he got banned??

Mark