Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Looks like we all have to retire from fishing.....

Re: Looks like we all have to retire from fishing.....

Oh dear.

I am sorry JCVDBloodsport, but by my reckoning you and only you posted up the original thread topic. You also made the responses.

We have ways of seeking the truth.

No matter. We all have opinions.

cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by JCVDBloodSport View Post
    When you first sign in it says log me in automatically......

Good for a laugh.....
    Snapperbasher hasnt seen the funny side??

My room mate owes me a beer waddya reckon?
    If I post publicly "wad I recon".....I would be banned for at least a month

GROW UP ya big sook, take it on the chin, put ya big girl panties on...etc etc, yadda, yadda

I did not start this thread. I will learn next time not to leave my account continually logged in. Thanks to my room mate for making an goose out of me on here.

[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for the room mate.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Wow - I've never had a post deleted before - let alone 2 in one thread.

Probably not the only one.........

I must be getting intolerant in my old age.

Or maybe I've eaten too much fish..........

Might be time to lock this thread?

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyCoastMark View Post
    Wow - I've never had a post deleted before - let alone 2 in one thread.

I must be getting intolerant in my old age.

Or maybe I've eaten too much fish..........

Might be time to lock this thread?

Mark
    Nah, it happens to the best of us......

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Nah, it happens to the best of us......
    I cannot claim to have walked a mile in your shoes oh great and mighty cobiaman ....................- at least until I've been banned, anyway.......

JCVDBloodsport,

Thank you I for one have enjoyed your post. In particularly the part where you look like a ######## thanks to Lucky Phill.

hhhhmmmmmmmm.......... Of course it looks like i have started thread????? Because my room mate used my log in???????????? Because i am always logged in???????????????????????????

So to slow it down for the guys that have had a few to many head knocks........

I go to work/out of the house, he jumps on my computer. (let me know if im going to fast here) finds ausfish website in internet history. Opens up the forum page. See's that i automatically get logged in every time i visit (so i dont have to remember my password) Then...... wait for it....... Post said fukishima S&^t fight thread........ And sets of said chain of posts under my log in...... Let me know if you still cant work it out and i will refer you to a good doctor....

hhhhmmmmmmmm.......... Of course it looks like i have started thread????? Because my room mate used my log in???????????? Because i am always logged in???????????????????????????

I go to work/out of the house, he jumps on my computer. (let me know if im going to fast here) finds ausfish website in internet history. Opens up the forum page. See's that i automatically get logged in every time i visit (so i dont have to remember my password) Then...... wait for it....... Post said fukishima S&^t fight thread........ And sets of said chain of posts under my log in...... Let me know if you still cant work it out and i will refer you to a good doctor....
    Your room mate is way cooler than you are. You should let them on all the time to keep us entertained.

And you both end sentences and phrases with ....
    Pretty strange coincidence that one.

You think you're playing a game with us bud.....but we're playing one with you. We've seen it all here....

Jesus............................................. .....................

Any way i will....... go....... back...... to....... not....... posting....... a.... thing..... on..... here........ again........ like.. i was............ before.....

Oh and... log... out... every.... time.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Best conclusion to a Thread, ever?
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by FatBuoy View Post
    Best conclusion to a Thread, ever?
    Yep..It doesn't get better than that.

Jesus............................................. .....................

Any way i will....... go....... back...... to....... not....... posting....... a.... thing..... on..... here........ again........ like.. i was............ before.....

Oh and... log... out... every.... time.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

You can still come back and post on Ausfish ..... all you've got to do is say your flat mate posted this ^^^^^ !!

An old trick, but a goodie!! :-)
    Jim