Thread: Hi guys

Hi guys

mew member to this site wishing you all a great and happy fishing everytime you go out now where are all the good spots in hervey bay for good fishing just got my new boat

Re: Hi guys

Geez mate you don't mess around do you! What sort of boat and size? Google some gps marks and start finding your own spot x. Get to know your local tackle store staff ( not that boating camping fishing place) and ask for what is biting and where. They want you to catch fish so you keep coming back for bait and tackle. Welcome to the forum. If you are game you would meet up with some guys in November at urungan for a meet and greet. I went to my first one earlier this year. Didn't know anyone but they are a great bunch. Drop down and have a beer Thursday 8 Nov and say Gday.

Re: Hi guys

LOL yeah was a bit crude wasn't it, I went out at gatakers today but didn't do real well 3 whiting and a 30cm bream swell and wind was bloody cruel even had a chuck over the side, sounds like a plan mate beer and fishing mad blokes sounds good to me, I have a 4.1mtr halfcab tinny