Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CapCoast Fishing Group Meet and Greet 28th June 4th July 2014

CapCoast Fishing Group Meet and Greet 28th June 4th July 2014

Hi All throwing it out there to see who's interested in this a week long fishing trip up this way off Yeppoon .
    My wife will be away for a week and will have a fair large area available for people to bunk here with the shed and open area's for camping and plenty room for boats so throw in for who's keen and we'll take it from there.
    Ok so the area I am is situated:
    4 km from Cooraman Creek and
    Roughly 20 km from Thompson s Point Fitsroy river
    28 km from Rosslyn Bay Harbour
    16 km from Emu Park Beach for beach launch Retrival
    3/4 acres of fenced yard
    2 acres of area for boats outside fenced yard
    Basicly we are on the main hwy between Emu Park and Rockhampton access in and out very open and acessable for all vehicles
    Large shed
    House (book into house quick if u want to throw swag down . Horse wants to spoon )
    Will be winter so will be nice and cool
    will have couple BBQ's going
    And a large Bonfire area for talking fishing around at night
    Large Plasma TV in entertainment area we can throw each other videos and Go Pro Photo age up
    Large filleting table

Keppel Sands Hotel has rooms and is 16 km away
    Cawarral Shop has a Bar very close
    Lots of rentals in the Area for those looking for a house

Feel free to give me a message or a buzz for any more info
    JT 0429354057
    tentjl2@bigpond.com

How do I make this a Sticky Thread ??????
    Last edited by Ausfish; 10-05-2014 at 09:29 AM.
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Re: JT s and Booney's Meet and Greet Capricorn Coast 28th June / 4th July 2014

In mate.. Although.. A bit far off

I'd be keen to fish with some fellow ausfishers in the Yeppoon area. I think it's a good idea JT

Okay it's a throw out to see if we have the numbers this is why it's so advance
    VHF CHANNEL 21

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Sounds good to me,it is a long way off yet,but a boat n swag holiday yeehaa !

I'd be keen if it lines up on my rnr

What's the weather like in winter up that way. Realise it is the dry season but how do the winds generally blow that time of year?

Pearl Bay trip?

I'm keen as long as I can get some time off work.
    Rebel Alliance Fishing

Hey JP,

Sounds like a great idea, whats Yeppoon like for smaller boats, ie a 5m job?
    Tangles KFC

I'm keen as a deckie as my boat is a bit small.. We need a cooking comp tho! great idea JT

Mate I may be keen too got a mate that lives up that way too Zano you should come down

Mate mines a 5.5 plenty of area and region to go will supply GPS marks and have a hot BBQ plate ready to go

will be good it's a listing at moment wife is away and as she tells me 2nd week of school holidays it might be?
    Mick Kaypee Booney and JT will be a granted option
    Plus we awesome
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Wags has never shut up about Yeppoon so im pretty keen to get up there.
    Tangles KFC

JT, we'll see how we're travelling next year, but keen enough for some time out.