Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: CapCoast Fishing Group Meet and Greet 28th June 4th July 2014

Re: JT s and Booney's Meet and Greet Capricorn Coast 28th June / 4th July 2014

Can't wait , just getting new top and clears done ,extra fuel tank ... etc etc ... all
    We can do with the rain though ..

Lads this is sneaking up quick... Are we serious about this still?? One half of the title holders has already gone off on his own M&G

I'm still heaps keen on a few days out around NW or up near PB if the weather suits. Or just have a few fishing runs during the week and get well on it at JTs throughout the week. The big fella has put a fair bit of work into getting it happening. We need to get things moving ay?? Boony why not combine the both?? your FB group & JTs AF page?? maybe incorporate the pub catch up into this week??

Holy Moly forgot about the get together will have to be next sunday after easter hey with the cyclone i clean forgot about it
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Does Boony even know he is involved in this M & G ??
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Lucky_Phil,Boony will know he is involved,as I am sure jT has sat him down and spoke REALLY slowly to him and explained what a meet and greet is,after all he does spend most of his life underground.
    Fellas,as kaypee,said this coming up fast lets get thing happening.
    CHEERS AND BEERS.
    PS 74 days to go.

Ok weekend of Anzac 26/27 meeting Saturday or Sunday will be sending out messages to all those involved and then will post up results regaurding Polo's and fishing shirts for the Meet and Greet .
    Those who are interested start sending some numbers and sizes and i'll post a pic of the design we will be looking at .
    Booney will be there from the Wednesday and yes he knows about it thou he had a sook to me already
    VHF CHANNEL 21

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

How's anybody for a meeting on the Sunday afternoon 28 April to sort a fees things for the M and G
    jt
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Sunday is 27 th ...which is good for me , Monday is out , Saturday would be best ..as it stands we are going for the week out nw , will ask if they are interested in shirts ...I will but will get back to ya on the others ..can't wait

Sheesh 27 yup Sunday after noon be best for a coupes of the guys at this stage

JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Ok Sunday 27 th 4 Pm for a Meet and Greet Meeting
    Who's in so far
    Kaypee
    Judge
    JT
    Booney ?
    All welcome for the M and G so contact me for venture and availability
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

I'm in need number or address .. pm me jt with plan cheers mate

Sent mate
    jt
    VHF CHANNEL 21

What did you sort out JT? I can't commit to this one until closer to the time. Murf got a nice Red last year so my little rig might be able to find a few fish
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

First time be able to get back on Ausfish
    Okay we had a Pre Organization M and G on the Sunday just gone with
    Kaypee
    Judge and his lovely wife Leanne
    Scotty Lynch ifishcq1
    Mutineers / Terry
    Kublis Chris and His Lovely wife Cheryl
    and Myself and my Wife Laurel
    After having a few drinks and burgers we discussed little and will be organising shirts and polo's
    Polo's and Fishing shirts will be done with our Sponsers name as I have not had any others approach me this will be our main Sponser

The Fishing shirt will have the Sponser and the CQ Meet and Greet Fishing trip June 2014 July Red Emperor Tremble in Fear on either side of the shirt

Polo will be much Similair am waiting on design to comeback from the designer but will be something similar to this

Now am Thinking of a get together BBQ Here on the Saturday to Start up and a raffle with Proceeds to Coast Guard Yeppoon and some prizes to be sorted out for the final day to be award for certain fish and largest and so forth .
    The last day will be the Friday the 4 July for BBQ and final farewells and presentations
    Now i'll need some idea's on those who want shirts at this stage
    Polo's will be $35 and Fishing Shirt $40 once I have final numbers I can get things organised
    Okay will throw it back out there for u guys to have a look see
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Hey JT
    work bent me over and nailed me today by saying no to time off
    however if the weather plays the game I will head out after work on the Friday arvo
    I can also help with any of the other stuff and support where possible
    Cheers
    IFISHCQ2