Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: CapCoast Fishing Group Meet and Greet 28th June 4th July 2014

Re: JT s and Booney's Meet and Greet Capricorn Coast 28th June / 4th July 2014

Hey buddy won t suit my roster that date mate.
    Micks/Kaypee in the snow at the moment so soon as he's back will line it up .
    Bit of a window tomorrow u going?
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Na looks good though , really got to get my deck built bloody raining every time I have been home ..Will be a few on the water this weekend I'm guessing

Throwing it out there looks like MARCH 15 for Meet and Greet Organisation if that s going to suit
    I have acquired a sponser for our shirts and don t know if anyone else out there wanting to throw into the sponser ring
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Middle of my round....Bugger .from my end doing weight logistics , Gunna do a full load run in the river , we camping on nw I'm guessing , got 4 blokes locked in got bigger esky , thinks tarp and swags instead of tent.fuel will the only thing I will have to get right , no point carrying too much ..200 kg ice , 400 fuel ,gas cell bbq and stuff, 4 fellas will come in around a tonne on deck ..a lot when all added up but should be sweet ...can't wait

Next will be 29/30 march for get together
    Jt
    It 'll be a mostly the decision about shirts at this stage but will give me time to throw about to a few different mobs.
    Any sponsers anyone interested I have CQ Drill And Blast Sponsering at this stage
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Ha ha , no worries.. looks like our rosters conflict a lot , I'm 6 on 6 off ..those next dates also middle .. never mind will find a date that suits somewhere closer to the trip ..

Roger we'll just have to keep u in the loop
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

If doing shirts xxl for me ..cheers and beers ,

Just a quick up date for those interested,the weather has been a bit blowey and is still F........ken blowey,but on a brighter note there is only 111 days to go.
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Well hello u little butt monkeys, I've been off with the fairies for a while but am back on deck and keen for this meet and greet type thing. Good to see judge chipping in with the count down. How bout this ridiculous weather? Starting to get the red itch again, no red fish for 2014 yet but haven't has the opportunity yet.

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

U won t catch any Reds in the causeway Booney
    VHF CHANNEL 21

a few jacks in the causeway. they are red aren't they?

UPDATE...UPDATE.... 100 to go
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Latest NEWS 80 days to go.Hopefully weather will be kind,for those that are travelling start getting the sh......t together.
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Looks like we have more rain barrelling in on us in the next week from sunday so great news to hear seeing we had 18.5 inches the other week .
    VHF CHANNEL 21