Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: CapCoast Fishing Group Meet and Greet 28th June 4th July 2014

Re: JT s and Booney's Meet and Greet Capricorn Coast 28th June / 4th July 2014

Welcome aboard mate more the merrier lets keep fingers crossed for some weather
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

I am up in Rocky at the moment for 2 reasons:
    1. See the family for Christmas
    2. Suss out somewhere to leave my boat

Number 1 is far from priority but when I sort out number 2 I think I will be keen to tag along to a M&G next year.

By the way, if anyone up this way wants a M&G (loose term for I will decky on someone's boat) in the next week or so, I would be keen to jump in. I snuck my red catching gear in the car!!!!!

Plenty room here if u need to leave ur boat mate fenced and security hence a dog but am home till boxing day then back on the 30 th for 3 weeks off then it'll be a red overdose :p
    Maybe
    Should have gone today week thru ill weekend looks the goods t but alas ill be at work
    Buzz me if u need to ave a look u can drive by no worries otherwise
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Do not trust that dog of JT's, its an animal like its master....

I'll be sure to fill you in on what ur missing JT

How d u go Buddy get home Safe
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

For those who are interested 173 days to go,BRING IT ON........

Hearing ya Judge How d ya stickers go mate
    any tilers here
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Jt ,
    The wrap goes on at the end of January and I can't wait.

CHEERS AND BEERS
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 08-01-2014 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Grammar, spelling etc....

Nice mate looking forward to seeing it we should all stand beside her for some pics too
    Jt
    VHF CHANNEL 21

JT, any more updates or Gee ups mate?? Need something to look forward to!

Need to get this Cap coast thing going ay, lots of keen lads out there... Ya need your famous fishing mate to get involved... knows everyone that bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by No Fear View Post
    I am up in Rocky at the moment for 2 reasons:
    1. See the family for Christmas
    2. Suss out somewhere to leave my boat

Number 1 is far from priority but when I sort out number 2 I think I will be keen to tag along to a M&G next year.

By the way, if anyone up this way wants a M&G (loose term for I will decky on someone's boat) in the next week or so, I would be keen to jump in. I snuck my red catching gear in the car!!!!!

Did you end up bring your tub up mate?? Thought I seen a Sharky like yours over the Hols??

UPDATE.........165 days to go,BRING IT ON..........

Quote Originally Posted by kaypee View Post
    JT, any more updates or Gee ups mate?? Need something to look forward to!

Need to get this Cap coast thing going ay, lots of keen lads out there... Ya need your famous fishing mate to get involved... knows everyone that bastard!
    Who's that brother I'm just hoping now for good weather 3 weeks on holidays 1 trip out and weather is coming good when I go back to work how awesome s that .
    It'll come quick now for sure am really looking forward to a NW island trip out to do some homework before June
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

165 days
    3966 hours
    237979 mins
    14278740secs
    Till horse is in a bikini
    VHF CHANNEL 21