Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: CapCoast Fishing Group Meet and Greet 28th June 4th July 2014

Re: JT s and Booney's Meet and Greet Capricorn Coast 28th June / 4th July 2014

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    , could it be that your excited cause your wifey didn't let u go the the Agnes/1770 meet and greet
    So that's why he didn't turn up,,,should've guessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    So that's why he didn't turn up,,,should've guessed.
    When that whip cracked he wet himself and hid in the corner

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

All ur doing is explaining ur own self . We know who wears the pants at ur place ..... Who was shivering the entire way home in micks car cause he was scared he was in trouble for being late ...... Sookie homo
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

I can't wait to see both of you in the same room. It will be worth the drive up just for that
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Sounds good JT just need a car space and will throw my swag down outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko_Cairns View Post
    Sounds good JT just need a car space and will throw my swag down outside.
    Be careful where you leave your glasses, that dog of his has been trained to shred them. JT gets you pissed on that rubbish he drinks and the dog does the rest, they work as a cunning team. They got it down pat, first Les last year then me this year. The dog flooged them off me head without me even noticing I was so pissed.

Bahahaha Booney will be the one in make up and pink tights no bet needed to see that in his own environment
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Well this sounds like fun. Pencil me in for sure. Tights will be staying home this trip.

Hey JT if I have another boat by then (and I bl**dy well should) I am in. Have missed too many good times on the water over the last couple of years. My old man also now has a 38' displacement boat that we could use as a mother ship or radio relay type vessel if we have a lot of boats all head offshore together.

Mate good to see u around still we'll have to catch up for a drink for sure
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Quote Originally Posted by jtpython View Post
    Mate good to see u around still we'll have to catch up for a drink for sure
    JT
    Yeah mate, definitely. Has been way too long and I need to get back on the water and catch-up for some fishing, some laughs and a few drinks!

Spoke to the old man tonight about using his 38 footer as a radio relay vessel and he is keen. He said he will steam out to the shoals and anchor up some place and we can use VHF to keep a radio sched with him and then his HF radio can make contact with Coast Guard Yeppoon if required.

Nice stuff Scotty i'll talk to u sooner then later for sure mate
    That's an incredible idea love the planning
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

^^^^^^Loving this idea^^^^^^^

JT.. Mothership for NW??