Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: CapCoast Fishing Group Meet and Greet 28th June 4th July 2014

Re: JT s and Booney's Meet and Greet Capricorn Coast 28th June / 4th July 2014

great idea JT, room and storage here as well 5 mins from harbour, worth taking a week off work !!! great idea

Nice work big fella, top idea, as for the wind winter is usual pretty good, still a lucky dip of if it will play the game on the selected week though.

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Ill post some pics up when I get home of my place and yes winter should be worth it as many stories can be old over a Rib fillet burger and a bonfire .............. With proper alcohol not Murfs rubbish and a bon fire
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Bundy Vmr comp is on the 29th June weekend, so after that I mite be able to head up with the kids and missus for a few days while the kids are on holidays,...

Never short of good ideas, are ya JT
    I can offer support and alternative help for those looking for grunter barras and fingermark
    Wags get your ass up here
    I wonder if blind freddy could turn up out of the blue
    hey Mitch what's this I hear about spooning in the tinny?

cheers
    IFISHCQ2

This one sounds good to me fellas. I will pencil it into the diary
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Ok so the area I am is situated:
    4 km from Cooraman Creek and
    Roughly 20 km from Thompson s Point Fitsroy river
    28 km from Rosslyn Bay Harbour
    16 km from Emu Park Beach for beach launch Retrival
    3/4 acres of fenced yard
    2 acres of area for boats outside fenced yard
    Basicly we are on the main hwy between Emu Park and Rockhampton access in and out very open and acessable for all vehicles
    Large shed
    House (book into house quick if u want to throw swag down . Horse wants to spoon )
    Will be winter so will be nice and cool
    will have couple BBQ's going
    And a large Bonfire area for talking fishing around at night
    Large Plasma TV in entertainment area we can throw each other videos and Go Pro Photo age up
    Large filleting table

Keppel Sands Hotel has rooms and is 16 km away
    Cawarral Shop has a Bar very close
    Lots of rentals in the Area for those looking for a house

Feel free to give me a message or a buzz for any more info
    JT 0429354057
    tentjl2@bigpond.com
    VHF CHANNEL 21

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Wow, that's amazing information and I get the idea your a tad bit excited about this, could it be that your excited cause your wifey didn't let u go the the Agnes/1770 meet and greet

Cheers from boony

P.s seriously though good info u came up with and where do I get the complementary GPS marks previously mentioned??
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

jt,If you ncan give me dates as soon as possible,so can book time off, me and the cheese and kisses are in buddy.Boony no pink duds.
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Sorry jt just found the proposed dates,got a bit excited with a meet and greet so close to home,will try and get leave asap.
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Lol No worries mate ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    Wow, that's amazing information and I get the idea your a tad bit excited about this, could it be that your excited cause your wifey didn't let u go the the Agnes/1770 meet and greet

Cheers from boony

P.s seriously though good info u came up with and where do I get the complementary GPS marks previously mentioned??
    Hey what are u going to do with GPS marks buddy Write them down on paper?
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Great idea jt. Will have to check if going to v8s first. Otherwise will book leave

JT i'd be prepared to put my hand up as a definite maybe. I haven't got a tub atm but my deckie skills have been described as mythological

Damo

I'll be a maybe for this one as well. Sounds like an awesome trip.