Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: CapCoast Fishing Group Meet and Greet 28th June 4th July 2014

Re: CapCoast Fishing Group Meet and Greet 28th June 4th July 2014

Go terry gooooo.
    Cheers and beers

Go get em New.
    Great report JT. Those are cracker Squid and the kids would have had a ball with them. Hopefully I will be up for your next one
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Well what a great week it's been with another great turn outon the last night of the Meet and Greet .Raffles were a great success and thefood done beautifully by Leanne Lever on the night .
    Terry and Mick took out the fishing trophies with Terry'sTrout taking largest trout and a snapper taking out the largest red trophy. Micksspano took largest Spanish trophy and overall biggest fish for the comp we alltried hard but Terry and Zane done some hard yards and come up trumps withTerry being all so modest.
    Our Sponsors Matt and Leanne Lever from CQ Drill and Blast ,Keith Leckie from Leckton Constructions, Danny Fellabella from Hammertime Group, Scott and Gia Villers from Pizza Hut Rockhampton and Kev Brown from KevBrowns Butchery I want to thank you all so much for helping us out and makingour group get a great start off the group.
    I want to Thank everyone for making the week an amazing weekand to all for helping out so much on the both nights and look forward to manymore events . There is already the Yeppoon Coast Guard Tightlines Comp at theend of August so we should all be in top form for that. I want to apologiseabout the shirts as well being held up and hope to get them as quick aspossible to be able to get them out to everyone so I'll keep everyone informedabout that as it gets closer . Thanks to Mick and Rhyce for their great effortsthey've put in and Jess and Aleasha with the great raffle results without yourhelp guys and gals it wouldn't t have been possible . Huge Thank You toeveryone that was there to make the First CapCoast Fishing Group Meet and Greeta huge success
    JT

VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Was a great night and happy to be a part of it. Will need to do better than a lone mac tuna next year though!

Looks like a great time had by all mate. Good turnout too. We might make the next one but only time will tell.

Cheers,
    Wags

Well what a week,firstly congrats to all who turned up to make it a successful M.G.Even though the weather was C...R.....A.....P... we achived exactly what we set out to do,new faces meet new faces,a little bit of fishing was achieved,Terry(mutineer) scoped most of the trophys,Mick (kaypee) biggest spano,and he let everyone know it on more than one occasion.Raised some funds for local VMR,and a long and lengthy discussion was had for the next one.Once again a big THANK YOU to leeann and matt lever for the tucker,so everyone get your gear ready and watch this space for next years dates its going to be a cracker.
    CHEERS AND BEERS