Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: CapCoast Fishing Group Meet and Greet 28th June 4th July 2014

Re: JT s and Booney's Meet and Greet Capricorn Coast 28th June / 4th July 2014

Why wasn't Boony at the meet?

It was his menstrual cycle so he
    couldn t make it.

He had visitor s mate
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Hey lads, don't get on here much anymore with the fishing cq page on Facebook keeping me busy. Would have been good to combine both meet and greet however the other admin works opposite roster and he is taking leave in August so that when we will have it. I won't be back from work till the Wednesday so will hope to catch up with a few of ya's before the end.

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

gday JT mate would to buy a shirt when they are available 3xl and was wondering if anybody wanted a deckie for a couple of days as my boats don't have the outwide range of some of yours ,understand and willing to pay and help all round .looking forward to the week of festivities and meeting a few peopes on here cheers

Mate no worries there will be a couple other boats and people in the same situation and plus will all depend on weather . We may all be anchored off Keppel enjoying the whiting fishing
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Once I hear back from the Polo shirts i'll be putting up the details and hopefully pics of the polos and have to start do the orders and have them in before the end of May.
    The fishing shirts will be easlily organised
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Reefrobber clear ur messages mate
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Mate I might be keen on coming if I can bring Ivanna.

Pretty sure she's already comin Danny!! I told u to watch that JT!!

Me thinks he ll be camping at ur place and jill will have to stay here mate
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Put me down lads! Wether I take my rig, jump on with one of you guys or Danny's...I'll be there.

sounds like a good trip. Put me down for a couple of shirts.....hold of on size I'm thinking about a diet.

Worst case scenario if the weathers good I'd be keen to meet you guys out at the islands in my boat for a couple of days then drive up for a couple of days to get on it.

Can you put up a list of boats and crew attending?

Copy Copy

JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Ok gang Need a list of boast and crew Privated messaged to me please will throw up a list tomorrow and a bank account for the shirts we'll have to get the orders in very very soon . Still waiting on final price on polo's but we can get a the fishing shirts started .
    I will do another update tomorrow night
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21

Sounds good lads.. What a month June's gunna be! I think without trying there's about 5/6 boats signed up some with crew, some empty so there's guna be choices.

If I'm right I think NW is still the first choice, with Pearl Bay being a back up.. Worst case, park up at Great Keppel and crack the stubs!

Ok Update

First is Boat list and crew s:
    Jtpython : JT Daughter and son Alesha and Bailey Dad/ Brad
    Dragon
    Kaypee :Mick : Crew to be choosen as gets closer
    Pump Action
    Judge: Reece: Leeann Wife and Son Kyle
    The Judge
    Mutineer: Terry : Zane Glenn
    Go In Hard
    Kublis: Chris Cheryl
    Boat name Here
    Ifishcq:Scott Lynch : ??????
    Boat name here
    Scott Viller : Ratcatcher
    Boat name Here
    Bull: Brett : Horse
    Boat name here
    ReefRobber :
    Boat Name Here
    Banana: Keith : Danny Ivana
    Boat name here
    Benji64: Looking for a deckie Spot
    Brad Moranbah: Tammy and kids
    Boat name here
    Bill Father : to be confirmed
    Mary T

Still Waiting on a couple other guys Boats and crews list but this is a starter
    Fishing Shirts $40
    Polo Shirt is $ 35
    Sizes and amounts to be sorted out as soon as possible guys and text me ur orders and i'll forward account details for ya 's to throw into we really need this to be done before end of this month
    JT
    Have formed a fishing group called " CapCoast Fishing Group "
    And will have a great dress polo done up for all to see over the next couple weeks for those who are interested this will be a good design will keep everyone informed
    JT
    Any Questions feel free to ask any questions
    Last edited by jtpython; 07-05-2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: spelling
    VHF CHANNEL 21