Thread: Fishaholic seeks buddy and home for a boat

Fishaholic seeks buddy and home for a boat

Fishaholic seeks buddy and home for a boat
    I'm based on the Gold Coast but love fishing the uncrowded grounds off Brunswick Heads just north of Byron Bay. I've been fortunate enough to have a fishing buddy with a home close to the ramp at Brunswick but he has recently moved overseas, so now, no fishing buddy and no place to keep my boat.
    So I thought, 'What better place to find someone of kindred spirit than Ausfish'.
    Here's the deal- if you can safely store my 16 foot Seafarer V-Sea close to the ramps at Brunswick or Tweed and love the idea of fishing two/ three times a month, I've got the boat, the gear, the fuel and the guarantee of some spectacular fishing.
    I have attached a photo of the boat (a very tidy and perhaps the best maintained and equiped V-Sea around) and a photo of my last Spanyid for the season- 31.8kg and 185cm.
    PM me if you're interested.
    Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Fishaholic seeks buddy and home for a boat

Can't help with the boat storeage,but sensational Spanish !

I'm on Acreage in Qld but not at Brunswick, NSW

Would be a good arrangement for someone who can accommodate you. I wish you well in your quest.

Cheers, Bondy

Thanks Giffo, Bondy and the others that have PM'd me. Unfortunately no responders live down near Brunswick Heads so 'Game On' is still looking for a home. If any Ausfishers have a friend, or a friend of a friend that can fit the bill, I'd be happy to reward with a spotters fee. Thanks guys.