Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Clay Pigeon M&G Sat 7th December 2013

Re: Clay Pigeon M&G Sat 7th December 2013

Thanks for the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by fish'n'chippy View Post
    (and i have evidence that he can miss......occasionally, which makes us all feel better about ourselves....)
    LOL - only on the first barrel. Didn't let any of them get away - lucky there is a second barrel though. It was only my second time back on the gun since March this year - between work and a two month hiatus after having a good chunk of the left side of my face cut off has me a little rusty.

Thanks guys! Glad you all had a fun. We couldn't have asked for better conditions as well.

You can all give yourselves a pat on the back - it was great to have everyone paying attention and being safe at all times. Everyone hit a least a few, so there were no pants runs...thankfully. It gives you a real confidence boost when you see that clay blown into smithereens.

If anyone is keen to give it a go, we can organize another group day in the new year or if you just want a smaller group or a bit more 1-on-1, I am happy to facilitate that when I have a free weekend - makes it quite a bit cheaper too. I'm hoping this 'one weekend off a month' crap doesn't carry into 2014!

The standout of the day was Cheech's son - the kid is a natural and I would encourage him to get into it if he is keen and the funds allow. Cheech himself did very well hitting both targets on a some of the pairs.

Ben.

Pass our thanks on to Neil too mate, he was real helpful with his instruction.

Good fun morning. Thanks for arranging it Ben. Nice location too. Jake plans to join the Army, so should do well with the shooting part at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy View Post
    Pass our thanks on to Neil too mate, he was real helpful with his instruction.
    You mean Ian? No worries...