Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Leisure Freight & Import/New Boats Direct - The Final Chapter

Leisure Freight & Import/New Boats Direct - The Final Chapter

Hi All,

Firstly, there are many people, lawyers and companies have spent hours of their own personal time and money in order to help me in any way they could. I am by no means ungrateful and I wish to thank each and everyone of you for your help over the last 9 months. As per all your requests, you shall remain nameless but nevertheless I am extremely thankful.

To LP and Steve (website owner) I understand you guys are trying to moderate this forum, but I see no need to delete my post again, nor lock it as I am not posting anything malice or derogitory towards anyone, meerly posting up 'the facts' of the situation (pun intended).

ok, now with all that out the way.
    Last edited by ric; 02-10-2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Keepin' the peace 'yall

Re: Leisure Freight & Import/New Boats Direct - The Final Chapter

here is where I stand currently,
    yes these are the facts of the case...

trailer is sitting in Brisbane port- not cleared customs. freight unpaid. There is a maritime lien over the cargo which was aboard the ALDERNEY. YES my trailer was on the Alderney like "the facts" said and not on the ships that new boats direct posted up on this forum.

The trailer was not even finished being built and I was told it was already on a ship. I knew the trailer wasn't completed(had discussion with the US) - and yet I was given false documents attempting to show it was on a different ship.

I am not the only one in this situation, there are approx. 3mil worth of cargo currently in lien and a figure of $400,000 worth of freight outstanding on that cargo. Same situation happened about 18 months ago, but last time, the poor buggers ended up paying the lien (effectively paid freight twice) approx. $25K EA!!!!

As of last week, the director of leisurefreight went personally bankrupt. publically available on the Brisbane circuitry court website.

As of today, leisure freight went into liquidation.

raise a glass to those boats tonight boys, there's got to be some sad boat owners out there right now.

ohh forgot to add sorry. currently the lien on my trailer is about 10K US, if I pay that + GST (again) + warf charges, it effectively makes the trailer a write-off.

bugga.....so effectively about the same price as if you had it made here in OZ.

NO slight intended, but probably FACT that Di will resurface under another name and carry on business as usual.

It would seem to be the norm in this industry

LEISURE FREIGHT & IMPORT PTY LTD

Print this report
    DUNS: 74-362-2110
    ACN: 142865307
    ABN: 37142865307
    ASIC Extract Date: 01 Oct 2013 13:46:19

Trading as: CARBON POLLUTION REDUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES (see Corporate Structure for other trading names)

Line of Business: OPERATOR OF DEEP SEA FOREIGN TRANSPORTATION OF FREIGHT

CEO: DIANNE LYONS, DIRECTOR

Founded: 2010

Industry SIC Codes: 4412 - Engaged in deep sea foreign transportation of freight

SHIZEN!! Some folks should never be allowed to run a business ever again after such fiascos. I hope some good comes your way soon bud.

Dave
    Avast ye matey!

Ric, I am so bloody sorry mate and sorry for all the other people that are affected.

After all the repeated UTTER BS and lies Di posted on this forum, the support other members gave her, all the flak that 'the facts' copped and now we see the disgusting, unethical, immoral, Whilst I am not directly affected by this, the maddening rage I am feeling is palpable.

I hope ASIC go to town on her! She should do time for this fiasco.

Ben.
    Last edited by mod2; 02-10-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Sorry to hear that ric, lets hope she gets whats coming for her. All those lies that she told and all those threads she got deleted, lets hope karma bites her hard!

So, on another note, who's in for a quick whiparound to dump 5 cubes of horse manure on her driveway?

What happens Ric if you decided to just leave the trailer where it is ? Does it go to an auction eventually or sit there forever and a day ?
    Classic Catches:
    Flathead 25cm
    Bream 22cm
    Gumboot size 9
    Seaweed 3 kgs
    Berley Cage 2 kgs
    My own hat
    A shell, about 15cm diameter
    Anchor rope, about 5 times.

Remember the BS about 'ethics' - funny how she is now the perpetrator!

http://www.leisurefreightandimport.c...e-May-2013.pdf

Remember her face:

http://au.linkedin.com/pub/dianne-lyons/47/b03/82a

Remember her businesses and make sure you don't get mixed up with them:

http://www.webmechanics.com.au

http://www.co2eshop.com.au

And I'll be seeking revocation of her membership from Marine Queensland which she claims on her LinkedIn profile, although Marine Queensland DO NOT have her listed on the members list.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rossiter View Post
    What happens Ric if you decided to just leave the trailer where it is ? Does it go to an auction eventually or sit there forever and a day ?
    I am still pursuing one final option, but i dont want to comment on it just yet (for legal reasons)

Thanks for letting us know what happened Ric. Interesting to see what happens to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by morphias View Post
    all the flak that 'the facts' copped
    the facts warned me months ago of such a scenario occurring.

On a lighter note, leisure freight do not know who 'the facts' is, contrary to their belief.
    there was a recent case heard in Brisbane court vs a person whom they thought was 'the facts' needless to say, the case didn't go very far.. (I had a bit of a chuckle)

I forgot to mention:

A large number of people have contacted me whom are owed money etc over the past few months, can you all please get it contact with me again (how ever you did) as there are a number of things I wish to discuss. (appologies, I don't remember all of you)

cheers

Lots of good import stories around, including my own experiences, but when it bites, it bites hard.

Have followed this along & sorry to hear of the dramas you've had Ric.
    I'm right 98% of the time - who cares about the other 3%