Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Crabbing. Can kids have 4 pots as well ?

Re: Crabbing. Can kids have 4 pots as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by Triple View Post
    And did you get a response from the district manager? I'm guessing no, cause they just publicly discriminated against all physically handicapped and unable bodied people.

Love to see where the legislation states that elderly and handicapped can't do it with assistance...

Also means everyone of you blokes that make the deckie pull ALL the pots better start doing your own
    it stated that have to be shown to be capable of, not that you must only pull 4 pots each, if 2 on board and 8 pots, deckie would never be booked for pulling all 8 pots

so seeing as neither of my kids want to go fishing or crabbing i am in the market for a couple of kids. smaller the better as my boat is small. not interested in any pregnant mothers as they take up too much space (and are high maintenance). can pay $5 per hour per kid.

and this just in:
    daves discount daycare - special rate of $7 per hour per kid. parents to provide all tucker and 1 giant nappy as i don't change 'em.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Quote Originally Posted by robsue View Post
    it stated that have to be shown to be capable of, not that you must only pull 4 pots each, if 2 on board and 8 pots, deckie would never be booked for pulling all 8 pots
    Was sarcasm if you didn't notice the

But I'm sure a lot of blokes on here aren't capable of lifting their own.. And use the deckie instead. So should they be allowed pots cause they are too weak or old and incapable of using pots themselves? Will the fisheries officer ask each person on board to show their capabilities of baiting, setting, pulling and removing crabs just to be sure that they are all capable?

Does poor little johnny who has no arms but loves to go crabbing and eat crabs not allowed his own pots if the others on board are willing to do it for him?

(Yes more sarcasm.. With a hint of stirring)
    Kids who Hunt and Fish, Don't Deal and Steal.

And interested parents... don't forget that DDD child care have a dress code...

all ankle biters must be wearing their flashiest Hawaii shirts for the end of day team photos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD