Thread: Lets try di again

Lets try di again

Is anyone interested in doing a di m&g
    I'm thinking the weekend of the 12 th weather permitting of course
    Meet up at tin can boat ramp

Re: Lets try di again

Hey Brett, I missed the last week 1770 m&g was flying back from OS. Back in tamworth for couple of weeks, but will be home oct long weekend, thinking heading off DI 7,8,9th during week if keen????
    Mark

Would love to mark but that work thing gets in the way
    You missed a great week at 1770
    How was Hawaii

No worries Ill be doing overnighter with no crowds during that week. I will be going up for the Break sea spit trip in early nov will see u there. (As long as no hail storms happen any where)
    Hawaii was great, got to see the sights including pearl harbour then 7 night cruise around the islands, weather in the low to mid 30s for 2 1/2 weeks perfect, got to spend some time with the cook, happy days.
    Now time to go fishing
    Mark

Are you talking about fishing offshore Fraser or smacking on for a camping trip and beach fishing at DI?

What's the run from TC bay to some decent grounds and back? Is the ramp at Bullock point usable for a 5.8 glass boat or only at high tide?

Keen as but just not sure i have the range to play with the big boys...

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Are you talking about fishing offshore Fraser or smacking on for a camping trip and beach fishing at DI?
    I reckon an offshore trip or both
    Was thinking I could dump the misses on the beach and go fishing if it came to that

I am keen. Do you mean 12 October? Hey crunchy we can be the small vessel flotilla, mine is 5.45

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    You thinking gall brothers style?

Fark no Shazza!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Still_Dreamin View Post
    I am keen. Do you mean 12 October? Hey crunchy we can be the small vessel flotilla, mine is 5.45
    Yep 12 October

Camping with the family at Boreen Point anyway so only a short drive away so I should be in.....a wee bit of negotiating to do by the looks