Thread: How does 1770/agnes inshore/river fish over xmas period

How does 1770/agnes inshore/river fish over xmas period

Well Xmas is nearly on top of us again for another year and this year we have decided to go north instead of central NSW and try our luck at 1770/agnes waters. I have been reading alot about the land based game fishing that can be had off a few of the rocky outcrops if the wind is not howling from the SE and also about some XL muddies. I hear that the ECC (east coast current) is within casting distance off some of these outcrops and large schools of the summer pelagics that the queensland coast is known for regularly visit these areas. I have also heard about some of the resident gropper that sit around the base of these outcrops that have a big appetite for sweet tasting fish. I am currently up this way working so am taking a drive down this Saturday to check it all out with the Wifey and daughters. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to comment. I will have a 375 tinny with a 15hp at xmas but was looking for some really good land based options using live bait.

Cheers

Re: How does 1770/agnes inshore/river fish over xmas period

I booked accommodation at 1770 over the Christmas period for 3 consecutive years a while back.

Every year we were confined to our quarters due to rain and strong winds so I take my annual holiday up there in September these days.......

Good luck,,,,,,,Amen.