Thread: Victoria Point Bait and Tackle

Victoria Point Bait and Tackle

After a few months of driving past this shop, I decided to stop in. I was impressed. The young bloke who owns it is a knowledgeable fisho, and spent a fair while talking about this and that, especially about fishing our local area, which he does often.

He has a good stock of reasonably priced gear, and did me a very good deal on some gear that I bought.

The best part of it is the quality of the bait. No Tweed in sight. I used their pilchards, squid and prawns yesterday, and the bait was well-preserved, well-priced and well-packaged.

Like I said, I'm impressed. I really like to support local business, but I especially like it when these businesses are also supporting locals.

Re: Victoria Point Bait and Tackle

Good range of fresh bait and his prices are much better than BCF.
    Cheers
    Ray

Yep , seems like a good fella that is a keen fisho that is happy to pass on current info.
    I am linked to their facebook page and I get to see the fish they catch and locals. Quite impressive. They often take out local kids and so them what to do.
    I will keep on supporting them.

Where is the shop?

Colburne Ave ( main drag )...on the left just before you get to the fork that leads to the 2 boat ramps M8.