Thread: Trymax Marine

Question Trymax Marine

Hi,
    I'm currently looking to get someone to put in my Sonar/GPS combo as I dont have the time or inclination. I have come across Trymax Marine at Chandler in my travels and was just wondering if anyone could provide feedback abour their services, good or bad.

Cheers

Re: Trymax Marine

AWESOME every which way you might use them,

very knowledgable and top quality work

I'll second that .
    They fitted a few things on my boat & found them great to deal with & do Excellent work .
    Also bought heaps of Electronics Sounders , GPS's from them over the Years & they always matched or bettered any other advertised prices for the same gear they stock , sold by others .
    Pete
    Peter
    Searaider 2

Trymax marine are marine electronics experts......not salesmen.

I'd have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.

I did some tafe time as an apprentice with another apprentice from trimax. That was 20 years ago now though!! If they are still doing the same level of training as they did back then, I think you are in safe hands.

I have also heard nothing but good reports about Trymax Marine.

However, at the Sanctuary Cove boat show, I had to actually approach the guy at their stand for more info, despite looking at everything and reading all the brochures available etc. Anyway, when I talked buying my next GPS/Sounder unit from them and getting them to fit it, his reply was almost saying "If you HAVE to HAVE us fit it, we begrudgingly will do it" Even my GF who was with me said afterwards, 'for a company that advertises marine electronics services he didn't seem keen on fitting it for you did he!"

Ill still go there when I get the funds available and have the sounder I buy professionally installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancair View Post
    I have also heard nothing but good reports about Trymax Marine.

However, at the Sanctuary Cove boat show, I had to actually approach the guy at their stand for more info, despite looking at everything and reading all the brochures available etc. Anyway, when I talked buying my next GPS/Sounder unit from them and getting them to fit it, his reply was almost saying "If you HAVE to HAVE us fit it, we begrudgingly will do it" Even my GF who was with me said afterwards, 'for a company that advertises marine electronics services he didn't seem keen on fitting it for you did he!"

Ill still go there when I get the funds available and have the sounder I buy professionally installed.
    Cheers mate. This is simliar to what i experienced also the other day. Good quality work though.

Sorry guys but you must be confusing Trymax with another comany. Trymax Marine havent exhibited at the Sanctuary Cove boat show for at least 5 years.

Etech, if it wasn't TryMax Marine, then why do I have in front of me now, a Garmin Marine Products 2013 booklet, with a business card from TryMax Marine attached to it? Was someone handing out their cards at the show for them without their knowing it? Standing at a booth with multiple setups of demo electronics from basic fish finders to multi touch-screen displays for ocean going yachts etc

I'm not going to put here who's name is on the card. But I got it from their stand at 2013 Sanctuary Cove International boat Show. I actually still have the show guide and it seems you're correct, TryMax isn't listed. So who was handing out their cards ? perhaps Garmin ?

interesting....

yes we invite Trymax marine to work with us at the sanctuary cove boat show( along with other marine technicians ) on the Garmin Corporate stand as they are very professional and represent our brand very well . Hope this helps

wayne
    Garmin Marine

Quote Originally Posted by kitty_cat View Post
    yes we invite Trymax marine to work with us at the sanctuary cove boat show( along with other marine technicians ) on the Garmin Corporate stand as they are very professional and represent our brand very well . Hope this helps

wayne
    Garmin Marine
    Clear as MUD actually