Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Scott Driscoll MP calls on Qld Government to lift Green Zones at Woody Point

Talking Re: GUTLESS... Qld Government WON'T lift Green Zones at Woody Point

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    a vote for LNP-Redcliffe , is now a pathetic vote for....

GREEN Zones , staying GREEN ZONES

Lovey , please stay on topic m8....
    p.s. Lib-Ferals .......... keep firing blanks in the politics forum

Re: Scott Driscoll MP calls on Qld Government to lift Green Zones at Woody Point

I can't wait til the next QLD state election. Can Do will be labelled a Stihl or Husky kinda guy, very anti green. The BCF one surely could not be trotted out again.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Re: Scott Driscoll MP calls on Qld Government to lift Green Zones at Woody Point

I would say he is a chameleon sort of guy!

Although, maybe we just didn't pick up on the BCF thing....... Blokes who Can't Fish!

Quote Originally Posted by moonlighter
    The LNP went into the election with a far smaller group of MLA's than they had afterwards, and the ones in the Parliament afterwards include quite a number of small L liberals from inner city seats that have at least some greenish tinge about them. They just dont "get" what we fishers are on about, they think that we should be happy with what weve got because to some extent at least, they have swallowed the green spin about the green zones, like so many people who dont actually understand this stuff in the community also have done.
    I think you need to revise your understanding of what a small L liberal is. I consider myself one and as far as I know there is only one small L liberal party in Australia. The LDP. Check out their fishing policies, they are the most fishing friendly part in Aus (that has more than two policies).
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Thumbs down GUTLESS... Qld Government WON'T lift Green Zones at Woody Point

well ,with the feds-in-bed with the green-slime..... scratch Woody off the agenda....
    SHAMBLES-campbell , MP-Mark , take a hike