Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Scott Driscoll MP calls on Qld Government to lift Green Zones at Woody Point

Thumbs down GUTLESS... Qld Government WON'T lift Green Zones at Woody Point

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
    If you cant understand what is required, Steeler, then I cant help you.

Its not that hard.
    ML...navel gaze time M8
    just "maybe" your part of the problem ,not the solution?
    jmo

p.s. "previous" red/green tape , still is red/green and also NOW BLUE tape...

PATHETIC !!

Re: Scott Driscoll MP calls on Qld Government to lift Green Zones at Woody Point

Got a survey from my local LNP member today, claims it's to collect public feedback for shaping future Gov policies, also claims it's the largest survey of it's type ever undertaken in Qld.
    50 questions about what we want...Guess how many questions on rec-fishing?

Re: Scott Driscoll MP calls on Qld Government to lift Green Zones at Woody Point

Loving the football analogy ML introduced so will say " look at the scoreboard " and i reckon 0 would be it.

How did i go Mike ?.

As soon as they overcome there fear of minority groups or teeny weeny greenies things should change

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Wow Manta Man, that was a bit of a rant. Denying BASIC rights of union members hey? I wish they had taken away the rights of Union officials to walk onto large construction sites and outright lie to their members about politics before the last election. Anyhoo.....

Steeler, I never thought I'd say it but I agree with you. The LNP could have introduced a bill into parliament on day ONE of sitting after they were elected to allow one line one hook in green zones and a further review of the whole MBMP green-zone process and it would not have been a single flake of skin off their noses. Meanwhile, we have a front page bikie war going on which is costing us how much? They managed to give themselves a pay rise pretty quickly after getting in...... While Bligh/Rudd/Gillard have ensured I will never again vote Labor again for the rest of my life, Can-Do has a lot of heavy lifting to do before Clive Palmer gets my donkey vote at the next election.......

Who's starting up the Fishing and Lifestyle party again?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

That's correct Steller, zero. No interest at all in recfishing.

I'm also sick of hearing excuses about "politics". These slimy excuses are the reason why the vast majority of the voting public despise politicians. I reckon it's the reason that nut job Palmer got so many votes at a first election. Because he's FAR from your stock standard, forked tongue Polly which every single one of them always turns out to be.

We just need some straight talking and even straighter acting leadership in this country. I saw an interview of an old enquiry about print media in which a group of the slimy bastards including a young Costello were throwing questions at Kerry Packer. He made a fantastic point about the tons and tons of red tape and regulation each government adds to the country and said they should have to "repeal a piece of old legislation before they can enact a new one". Bloody spot on I recon.

Jefferson was on the money a long long time ago when he said "a government is best that governs least". Time for pollies at all levels to take that on board.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Thumbs down GUTLESS... Qld Government WON'T lift Green Zones at Woody Point

As soon as they overcome there fear of minority groups or teeny weeny greenies things should change
    Shambles Campbell is GREENER THAN ALGAE , but seemingly has an IQ of an amoeba when it comes to "RECFISHO-FRIENDLY".....

Pathetic gutless wonder...imo

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    Got a survey from my local LNP member today, claims it's to collect public feedback for shaping future Gov policies, also claims it's the largest survey of it's type ever undertaken in Qld.
    50 questions about what we want...Guess how many questions on rec-fishing?
    Here's a big no brainer for you Mike. If there is a section for comment in that survey why don't you tell them what you want. If you said one-millionth of the crap you give me they will give in straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Robinson MP View Post
    Here's a big no brainer for you Mike. If there is a section for comment in that survey why don't you tell them what you want. If you said one-millionth of the crap you give me they will give in straight away.
    Perhaps Mark it would be a no-brainer if the LNP had included a section for comment in their "Biggest Community Survey" .................... BUT THEY DIDN'T

Edit - Just in case you didn't believe me. And seriously Lovey80, have you ever backed a winner?
    The pics below show there is no section for comment

2013_1110Stuff0026.JPG2013_1110Stuff0017.JPG2013_1110Stuff0018.JPG2013_1110Stuff0019.JPG
    ~~~><))))*>

Interesting turn of phrase you used there too MP Mark, why would they (LNP) be "giving in" if they were to move on opening up some Green Zones to limited rec-fishing?
    ~~~><))))*>

If you did one -millionth of the straight out bull$#!? That you shovelled here before the election, we will all vote LNP for the rest of our life!
    Last edited by mod2; 10-11-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Can"t see how repelling a green zone at Woody Point would upset anyone except a few radicals who if they had their way would ban fishing outright. To me it's a no brainer. Just do it. All I can see is a good news story if this happened.

Quiz to test your "political antenna" or comprehension of how politics works.

Ex LNP and now disgraced local member Scott Driscoll demands government lift green zones at Woody Point.

Question: Have Driscoll's public demands made it:

(a) far less likely that Woody point Green zones will be lifted; or
    (b) more likely that this green zone will be lifted; or
    (c) made no difference whatsoever?

There is only one correct answer, which one is it?
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Here is another and not real hard even for those of us including me with apparent numpty idea of how politics work.

Do actions speak louder than words ?.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Ausfish Silver Member
    Blog Entries

I'm just wondering, what will actually be achieved by opening up these Green Zones. Better fishing ? More Fish to catch? More options?