Thread: offshore yeppoon August 2013

offshore yeppoon August 2013

Just knocked up a bit of footage from when I took the old man out offshore of Yeppoon in the 4.8 centre console. It's only a quick vid as the fishing was slow but we did manage a few reds one of which was a new PB for me. I used royalty free music with it so it can be viewed on mobiles as well. Anyways enjoy

cheers from boony

Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Re: offshore yeppoon August 2013

Good Red Boony, have to show me how its done at 1770 meet n greet!

Cheers

Nice work buddy
    Now did u tell everyone whats happened to the fillets :p
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

beaut fish. congrats. your old man's obviously good at landing them
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Nice fish Boony. You might have to throw in a bit of that special bait you are using for 1770. I have got to see the rod under the right arm and winding with the same arm in person. You must be double jointed
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Grim, hope I can replicate that effort at the meet and greet mate, would be great

Jt the fillets from this trip are the ones that survived in the different freezer and for anyone wondering what's going on, my wonderful wife unplugged my freezer with all my fillets in it, lost about 20kgs of reef fillets.... Bloody women

Netmaker all reds WILL be netted from now on but only if I confirm there is a net on board. No net equals bogas

Horse u will see all the secrets soon enough mate and looking forward to it.... Wish I had some squid heads though, bloody missus turning the freezer off cost me the only packet I had too

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

nice fishing vid mate cant wait to get out there
    cheers craig