Thread: Wet suit options

Wet suit options

Hey everyone, I'm just getting back into spearing but have never owned a wet suit, I'm on the sunny coast but also dive up in Bowen, can anyone recommend a brand or good place to buy from around the sunny coast?
    Cheers
    Brenden

Re: Wet suit options

Spearfishing dot com dot au
    Omer, Picasso Etc have a browse and see what's in your budget. Great service there.

Have had a Picasso Open Cell, good suit. Currently have a RA camo suit also good, nylon on nylon. Kept getting a free wax as I'd forget the soap at home, hence went for Nylon for my latest suit.

As above Adreno, but they are pricey!

very happy with my wettie wetsuit from NZ. google wettie NZ and ask for a quote. worked out cheaper even with postage than buying in Oz. they take your measurements and mine fitted perfectly

Thanks guys for your reply, I took the cheap way out for my first one, I ended up buying a 3mm ocean hunter from adreno down at the gabba in brisy, only set me back $109 also managed to fix up my rubbers on my gun and and a few other things I needed,
    Now all I need is some good spot off the sunny coast that I can go diving... (I have got a offshore boat)

good luck and post up some pics of your catches!!..

Thanks Kato and will do, how ever you may be waiting a while for that, I won't be back near water for another month at least :-( bloody work!

Check this out!.. mates video from a while ago of a school of Kingy's that came in to check out the action..