Thread: Swains in a trailer boat chasing GT's

Swains in a trailer boat chasing GT's

Heres another video that my brother has done from our recent trip to the Swains in a trailer boat. The editing is getting a little better with this one

Re: Swains in a trailer boat chasing GT's

Video? That was a slideshow with music...
    Great fish tho!! Would have been a great trip except for the high and dry part.

As for editing skills I'd give it a 1/10. They could have captured hours of awesome hookups with all those fish.
    Just my 2c

Quote Originally Posted by Mattya View Post
    Video? That was a slideshow with music...

As for editing skills I'd give it a 1/10. They could have captured hours of awesome hookups with all those fish.
    Just my 2c
    Hi Mattya,

Granted with the slideshow with music. "As for the editing skills i'd give it a 1/10" I think your comments are a bit harsh and unfounded. It is my brothers first attempt and he is not that computer savi. I have done a search for something you have produced but can't find anything so if you can steer me in the right dirrection so I can get some valuable lessons on a 10/10 video that would be great.

Fair enough, sorry mate probably was a tad harsh. I really do look forward to some video of him fishing/ hooking up!

Here's one from January when my mate came up to visit.
    Editing is really time consuming and props to everyone who gets a vid up and takes the time out for it. Can be really tedious.
    Hopefully make another soon. I've got some good stuff lately.

Looks like YouTube might have cut out the music for copyright

Thanks for sharing goona. That sure is one hell of a trip. Those pics certainly do your original report justice. Glad the boat was ok. I spent a week camping out of the boat on one of the islands and I hardly slept a wink for stress of losing the boat.