Thread: availability of FSU4120G blanks

availability of FSU4120G blanks

Greetings all,
    can anyone tell me where to purchase FSU4120G blanks in one and two piece? I see that the angler rods website has closed down and last year inspite of leaving messages and assurances that "someone would call me back" from Pac Composites......
    it never happened.

cheers, Mike

Re: availability of FSU4120G blanks

Snyder had the best quality FSU's, but PC still make them. Unless you your a business or have an account with them, they dont sell tot he public. Pedro may have a few Snyder FSU blanks, would be worth contacting him.

I got one last year through the Tackle Warehouse but collected it from Pac Composites who are around the corner from work.

Thanks Chappie and Stu as always. I'll pm Pedro. If I blow out there...a question then, if PC only sell to businesses, which shops do they sell to? What suburb is Tackleworld in Chappie...I get down to Bris a bit with work.cheers, Mike

Mikey It was the tackle warehouse I dealt with in camp hill? I just rang them and paid with a card over the phone and then collected it from pac comp. Let me know if can help collecting it.
    Iain

Hey Iain,
    you are a legend. This is one of the things I love about this forum - how a complete stranger will make such a kind offer to another stranger. I have found this over the past few years and it is such a nice surprise in this ever increasing trend these days of "stuff you buddy". I'll give them a call to see what they have. Did you buy one or 2 piece? If I go ahead the next thing will be to find out who I know who may be driving north.

cheers, Mike

If you get stuck let me know as I have an account with PC, thats if your near the Sunshine Coast