Thread: 4wd Action magazine issue 204

4wd Action magazine issue 204

Well the magazine hasn't hit the shelves yet and I'm still waiting on my copy in the mail, however I have been told that my car has been featured in this issueImageUploadedByTapatalk1377780351.870871.jpg

This is the only pic from the mag I have seen so far.

If anyone wants to share if they have received a copy please feel free to do so.

Cheers
    Russ
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing rods.

Re: 4wd Action magazine issue 204

Are they 33's hanging off that rig?

How's it going mate, nah they are 35's

Sent while temporally motionless
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing rods.

Far out, lol. Nice! What lift have you got? That would throw your gearing out a bit wouldn't it?

Running a 3" lift, gearing is still good however peak torque is now higher in the rev range, so I am going to put some transfer case reduction gears for low range work

Nice, you'll pull a buss up hill! Marks adaptors i'm guessing. Just need front and rear locked also.

4wd Action magazine issue 204

Yeah using gear from Marks, she pulls like a freight train, already running front and rear ARB air lockers to get all that power to the ground

These are some of the pics from the mag

Sent while temporally motionless

That's a Beast Russ. Looks great
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Cheers mate

Sent from an alternate universe

Someone's very proud of their rig....Good on you mate