Thread: Navara suspension upgrade

Navara suspension upgrade

Guys

Just wondering where is the best place to get a suspension upgrade on a budget. I know the word best and budget should not be used together but I don't want to be a cash cow. I will be getting some rims and tyres later down the track.

Location is Brisbane west , but can travel. I am thinking old ironman, but I know FA about suspensions.

Re: Navara suspension upgrade

I did the upgrade to my Navara with EFS.

made it a completely different vehicle...for the better.

Australian made product and a 100,000K warranty.

I also did the upgrade to my 2009 Collie at 30,000k's due to flattening out of original leaf springs. That's got 170,000k's on it now and suspension is great.

My work shop guys are On Track 4WD at Slacks Creek. Brett is a no bullpooh type of guy and will only sell and fit exactly what you need, not what you want... if you know what I mean. That is, he won't sell you overkill suspension, lift kits etc etc that you'll never use.

I will pm you details.

cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Old Man Emu through ARB is what I have on my Pathfinder which is essentially the same as the Navarra. Good product that changed the vehicle ride for the better both on and off the tar with approx. 40mm extra clearance. Iron man will give you a budget solution but cannot be compared to OME or EFS.

Kev

i di the research and put ome on my navara. ironman is probably the best of the cheaper gear. you can buy on fleabay and fit yourself