Thread: Hello from Newcastle!!!!

Hello from Newcastle!!!!

Gday,

Just a quick intro,

My names Matt, I purchased a Barcrusher 610HT this year, ( Named GO DEEP )

Im currently setting up ready for my first marlin season,
    Ive managed a few trips to allmark mountain, texas, and even one trip down to Sydney to browns this winter with good results.
    With a lot of effort, and an incredible amount of luck LOL Hopefully we can carry that on into summer.

Looking forward to spending a bit more time on this site and gaining a bit more knowledge.

Will be good to meet a few of you, and if you see me on the water say hello.
    Ch80vhf.

Cheers, Matt.

Re: Hello from Newcastle!!!!

Welcome aboard Matt. Also from Newcastle but have lived up in SEQ for the last 7 years. Tow that BC up to South West Rocks this Xmas mate and get among the Marlin up there. Lots of little blacks to play with and you don't have to go far to get them!! Just check my avatar pic. Caught off Scotts Head about a km from the rocks. Lots of good info on this site and if you can get a couple of weeks off in September try and get up to the M&G at 1770. Probably a bit late for this year but good fun if you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Welcome aboard Matt. Also from Newcastle but have lived up in SEQ for the last 7 years. Tow that BC up to South West Rocks this Xmas mate and get among the Marlin up there. Lots of little blacks to play with and you don't have to go far to get them!! Just check my avatar pic. Caught off Scotts Head about a km from the rocks. Lots of good info on this site and if you can get a couple of weeks off in September try and get up to the M&G at 1770. Probably a bit late for this year but good fun if you can do it.
    Stop stalking the novocastrians turtle boy

Great, we have a new Novocastrian. Does that mean we can get rid of the old one?

Welcome aboard Matt and looking forward to some billy reports from down your way
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Great, we have a new Novocastrian. Does that mean we can get rid of the old one?

Welcome aboard Matt and looking forward to some billy reports from down your way

Which one ?. LOL

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Thanks mate. That avatar pis is a classic mate great stuff.
    Im actually thinking about a trip to SWR, See how I go. Im going to try and travel next year, Ill keep that in mind mate.
    Cheers,

Yeah Matty SWR is an easy weekend trip. Bolt up Friday arvo. Its only about31/2 to 4 hrs these days. Worth it in summer. They also get some cracking cobes up there at xmas time.