Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very few fish today

Re: Very few fish today

Greg, I was quite close to you guys at one stage, mine was the plain white fibre glass center console Hooker 6.0 meter with stainless T Top with black canvas. Just me on board, well just me and a flask of hot coffee. After your trip over on the ski, sounds like I could have swapped the flask for a bag of cash.

Regards,
    Mick.

Not me, but my mate would have given you his ski for a coffee. If you had a scotch u would have had mine. Lol

I faintly remember seeing that boat. Next time i will say hi. Its nice seeing everyone out there. This is a gret place to meet people and the good thing is, we all have the same goal. Catch a feed. Lol

I am heading over to Tangas on thurs with couple other skis to do some fishing. My first fish trip over there. Been there on a ride only.

No whiting on thursday.

Cheers
    Greg

The sand hills is certainly a popular place these days, I started to chase Whiting there in the mid 1980's and most times you would be drifting with maybe 6 or 8 other boats, yesterday it would have been hard to count them there were so many. Good to see so many kids on boats catching a few, the memories for them and their parents will last a life time.

Regards,
    Mick.

Mick, there were. Lot of kids out here yesterday. I agree.

Robin, i fijed beside a White savage down towards the yell bouy andthen again up further. U should have yelled out. I remember seeingtht boat.

Greg

Greg, I have spoke to you once before on the water at the yellow bouy but that was in your boat.....I definitely will remember your jetski setup now with the blue eskie on the back

cheers
    Robin

Robin
    I do remember that now. Sorry mate. Nexttime

Cheers

Greg
    better day at the rouse today, had 42 by 9-45, though next hour only got 1 and headed home
    cheers
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by robsue View Post
    Greg
    better day at the rouse today, had 42 by 9-45, though next hour only got 1 and headed home
    cheers
    Robin
    Were there any good size to them. I find that they are most active on the outgoing tide.

I find that the outgoing tide is best

not a good size overall, average winter whiting with small one's amongst them, threw a few back

Looks like they may have gone off a bit.

Did you get out today Greg?
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by FatBuoy View Post
    Did you get out today Greg?
    I did ...6 up in the channel

BEUDY weather but ...cept fer the chop on the way back to Raby Bay.