Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yeppoon Tightlines... Who's in??

Yeppoon Tightlines... Who's in??

Never thought it would happen but after a month of good weather its looking like it'll hold for Tightlines next weekend...
    Hopefully everyone gets out for a strap and hope the fish are on the chew!

Getting keen...who's in??

Boony?? oh no wait.. thats right....

Re: Yeppoon Tightlines... Who's in??

Weather has been great and will continue for tight lines. Shaping up to be a great weekend

I'm in. Keen as. Hope the weather holds. Apparently they had over 1000 entries a couple of weeks ago. There should be heaps more now.

Cheers, Mitch.

Rumour has it that Team Sumo may be in town. The Bullmobile has been in the secret Ninja workshop being prepared for battle
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Rumor has it team ASW will be not going up as they will be in lockdown in preparation for the Wicked Fishing red trophy.........

Sux to be you guys........

am in ,looking forward to getting out on friends 28 footer .hope to catch up with a few of you at the bar later on and good luck to all

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Rumor has it team ASW will be not going up as they will be in lockdown in preparation for the Wicked Fishing red trophy.........

Sux to be you guys........
    Already running scared I see. Let the Trophy Wars begin.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Going to catch em all on thursday and Friday with jarrah jack ..( all work allows ) but is there a meet Friday night somewhere or most staying out by the looks of this weather

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Rumour has it that Team Sumo may be in town. The Bullmobile has been in the secret Ninja workshop being prepared for battle
    I left a nice little present in there for you neil, hope you find it......

I too am in complete and utter meditation in preparation for said trophy.... You should go well for biggest red of the tight lines Kaypee, what was your biggest red last trip? Oh no wait, that's right

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

The toilet is gone isn't it??? LOL I hope Bull knows its there! haha

Nice.. 1000+ entries!! sheeesh the battle for the placings is guna be tough!! I'm sure we will all bump into eachother somewhere.

looks the longboat will have to come out of the shed
    should be good, not much wind, small tides and slightly warmer temps
    see you there guys

cheers
    IFISHCQ2

I'm in. I heard there were less entries than last year. I think it was below 800 entries on Thursday.

yes i do belive we will be there with bells on!! weather looking like magic for the weekend

Okay guys you have my attention, I'm keen but how about sharing some of your fishing spots for out wide off Yeppoon. Never been there fishing before, be like giving me half a chance!

Cheers