Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yeppoon Tightlines... Who's in??

Re: Yeppoon Tightlines... Who's in??

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Rumour has it that Team Sumo may be in town. The Bullmobile has been in the secret Ninja workshop being prepared for battle
    We will be leaving Brizzy Thursday night and hopefully drop the boat in at the Marina sometime early Friday morning. Then out to spot Extreme X to fill up on Monsters of the Deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    We will be leaving Brizzy Thursday night and hopefully drop the boat in at the Marina sometime early Friday morning. Then out to spot Extreme X to fill up on Monsters of the Deep.
    All packed and ready to go...looking forward to filling that Esky....
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....

where will be the best place to get a few boxes of bait from? secret spot yeppoon?

Depends on what sort of bait, bluefin in rocky is about the only place that sells slimies and there prices for squid and pillies are cheap as well. I think you can still get 10kg boxes of mullet trunks from Rosslyn bay co op if your interested in that.

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Fellas unable to make it due to work,first one I will miss,Ican only say to you all, fish hard, play hard enjoy the weekend and thanks for supporting our local coast guard.Be safe and Boony cant believe you got a leave pass after your last trip (wifeys red).Mick keep me posted I will think of youse all while im digging dirt.
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Men I have heard due to the $90.+ entry far less entrants than last year and biggest prizes are for live estuary so the "big"fellas will be fighting ova less ??? our club has only a few members going, Yes I know ,and we are mostly all SC members but it is a few $ when you have DMK (dad,mum & kids ) looking at $250+ booze & food .

Cheers Judge.. Will def NOT be thinkin of you diggin that dirt while we are rippin those reds up from the depths! Spent the day preppin the gear, load the boat tomoz and off for a good day Friday! Good luck to all.. See you on the water!

I'm hearing you Bombie...I guess it's a once a year thing and they are good prizes. Plus a worthy cause. And still one if the cheaper comps around. I hope we can help it continue for years to come. This area needs it!

yep yep 1/2 way there and in Gympie now at Trymyluck's, a quick trip to JT's in the morning then set up the little old boat for some big adventures

not real sure how the comp all works but if its anything like the old Fraser comps it should be good

whats the go with car parking with that many entrants???? sounds like a lack of car/boat trailer parks on a normal weekend

bring it on

cheers Murf

Yep ya guna struggle Murf!! I'm at the harbour now and it's filling quick! They should be more lenient over this weekend you'd reckon.. Good luck! Catch up at the draws????

The good news is the water is beautiful!!!!

at JT's unpacking and getting gear ready

about to go for a drive to look see

cheers Murf

Nup "they' wont be lenient ,but hopefully we got the council to move the "no parking "signs along Breakwater Dr, and I agree kaypee this area needs it but look at BTHU $65-70 perhead and $400k worth of prizes, 5000 entrants & 8000+ crowd this area could not facilitate one that size due to lack of infrastructure ,but one has still got to ask, WHY so expensive ??

hey where do we find the weather observations now? Rundle is gone???

cheers Murf

You are very limited for observations now murf, we relied on rundle and rumour has it they aren't fixing it this time.... Really have to rely on the forecast then suck it and see when u get out past the islands. I think maybe bouy weather may give u a better forecast

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"