Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you spend your holidays?

How do you spend your holidays?

On my holidays I will be going to get as far from civilisation as I can get, with
    a fishing rod, my dog, a beer and my truck!
    What are your plans???

Re: How do you spend your holidays?

The first few days i hook in and get all those little jobs around the house that have been building up, then i have a happy wife......happy wife, happy life for me so i can go fishing to my hearts content..

Fishing at 1770 M&G, then a weeks fishing at Fraser then bugger all around the Goldie.

Hi
    Hubby taking time off to take me camping for a week up the beach somewhere. never take holidays when kids are out as we like the quiet times.

mrs H

on a cruise ship.

bush camping.

beach camping.

I have holidays when I want with no interference from anyone. I do try to avoid school holiday times.

I tell the wife where holidays are, when holidays are, how long for etc. I tell here she WILL enjoy the holiday and she WILL tell her friends how much she enjoyed them.

She told me............. there's the door... ... I said, can't go, ya haven't packed my clothes. And that's when the fight started

cheers
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Hi Lucky Phill,

For me it is fishing, if I have the time, I might get out for a fishing trip, when I am not fishing, I will probably be getting bait to go fishing.

I have read your op and can't understand the question, what else is there but fishing?????????

I might get out early in the morning say 5 am, and come home about mid-day or possibly 5 pm. sometimes, or a little later if i feel like it, or next day if the bait holds out. Some times I might be at home between fishing trips, or cleaning fish, wash the boat, and ready to go again.

Most of my spare time between fishing trips would be taken up getting fuel or food. I usually don't eat at home but on the boat or driving to my fishing spot.

I am lucky because my wife is also a keen fisherwoman and she usually beats me at fishing so I have to get as much practice as I can.

I only married her because I found out she could dig yabbies and pull worms

Any way what a silly question on a fishing chat forum.

What else is there in life?????????. Some people can't even spell FISHING.

If SWMBO reads this I might recover in a week or so if the bait doesn't work properly.

Have fun Haji-Baba

Hmmmm, 2 weeks at 1770 m&g, a week off for the swains m&g, 2days off fraser midweek, 3 x midweek 2day trips to 1770, wooli m&gthats 5 weeks annual leave ive had this year......

And I spend my holidays catering for Cobiamans holidays........

That's a lot of potatoes, Mr Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Haji-Baba View Post
    Hi Lucky Phill,

For me it is fishing, if I have the time, I might get out for a fishing trip, when I am not fishing, I will probably be getting bait to go fishing.

I have read your op and can't understand the question, what else is there but fishing?????????

Have fun Haji-Baba
    Fishing is hard work....... last thing I want spend my holidays on is hard work, hence I chill.

Although, the 1770 M & G is hardly a chill out experience.

cheers

well i have 3 weeks starting of from Agnes M&G, figure a couple of days back R&R, then hitting up the sandies, with the 3rd week up at Hervey Bay with the boat.
    Tangles KFC

1770 sounds a bit crowded!!!!

Well you are his bitch ! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Giffo65 View Post

Well you are his bitch ! Lol
    I believe 'sugar daddy' is the pc term.

I have three weeks off in September. One to fish the reef and two in the Gulf.