Thread: spare spots on Time and Tide charter

spare spots on Time and Tide charter

Heading out with time and tide charters next Thursday 29th August for 3 nights but have had a few last minute drop outs. We have 5 spare spots that we need to fill ASAP.
    Charter leaves from Hervey Bay and fishes top end of Fraser. We will be targeting reds mostly but can expect a lot of variety from the waters up there.
    The six of us still going are all around 30, a mix of professionals and tradies, have all fished a lot, and we are there to fish and generally have a good time.
    Cost is around 900 each and they supply food, bait, tackle. Take your own alcohol. Let me know if anyone is keen to tag along.

Re: spare spots on Time and Tide charter

we have been trying to get on that charter all year, keeps getting canned due to bad weather, good luck filling the spots mate, from the reports I have heard old mate really knows his stuff and can put you on the fish. If I had time off and the coin I would jump aboard in a flash.

I haven't been with them before myself but know a few blokes who have and their feedback has been really positive. Our first trip also got canned due to weather and we re-booked but the new dates didn't suit everyone and thats part of the reason we lost a few guys.

For anyone interested check out the website: http://timentidecharters.com.au/

What time are you leaving on Thursday?

Boat leaves at 4pm Thursday and gets back in about lunch time Sunday

Hi I might be interested but wont know for sure until Tuesday

Thanks for the interest Jeff but we had to call it off last night and re-schedule to november - just couldn't get the numbers.

ok thanks for letting me know

Have you got a mobile number you could PM me? Would like to get some more info on this trip, i.e. number of people etc.

Have been looking at doing something like this for a while now.