Thread: Elliott Rv

Elliott Rv

Hi All,
    Went for a troll from Riverview to the mouth of the Elliott RV, nothing but arrived at the mouth to a 70cm trevalley chopping the surface 10 mtrs I front of my canoe. Couldn't him to hit after 20 casts......
    The breeze dropped off to almost nil, pretty glassy, clean water, beautiful.
    I trolled back and got a 45cm sand flathead on a Barra Classic lure...

randell
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Elliott Rv

Good stuff, Randell. Have seen trevs in the past along the stretch between there and Coonarr.

Is the water looking clear there, now?

Cuzza

Yes it's clear , specially on high tide.

The council have just approved a $1 bil housing estate at Elliott Hds................ locals need the jobs........... but they will all play in the Elliott RV....
    Maybe the SANDFLIES will help destroy that project.
    I was speaking to a local who said people buy houses in EH, then feel the sandflies and sell after 6 months......
    randell

Quote Originally Posted by randell View Post
    Maybe the SANDFLIES will help destroy that project.
    I was speaking to a local who said people buy houses in EH, then feel the sandflies and sell after 6 months......
    randell
    Stayed at the caravan park once just before Easter and once early September when they should have been wearing coats and not fly but not so they had a welcoming committee out.
    I can tolerate them when fishing but to live with them I give it a miss thanks.