Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video footage of leave the blokes at home trip

Video footage of leave the blokes at home trip

Here is the video footage from the trip out with Mick (kaypee). It is complete with my worst ever fishing moment that I am still having nightmares about. The women wiped the floor with us this trip and apparently Jill is still giving mick a royal ear bashing about the trip and her efforts.

Sorry guys but you will need a computer to view it as it won't let you watch it on a mobile due to the copyright with the background music. I tried something else to see if it would allow mobiles to watch it but it failed.

Anyways enjoy and i'm pretty sure any jokes about my f**kup I have already heard

Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Re: Video footage of leave the blokes at home trip

Nice vid John. Love Mrs extremeboony's response at the 8:33 stage - 'I'm still not happy with you' - Amanda holds a grudge, doesn't she. I will ensure I remind her a few times at 1770 to 'help' you out a bit!!

Good trip besides your effort. Mind you, if we are all honest, we have all done it. Know I have!

Steve

Great work, great to watch boony, well done mate

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    Anyways enjoy and i'm pretty sure any jokes about my f**kup I have already heard :-
    not a bit over confident of that? reckon there will be a few to come yet that you may not have heard.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Don't worry mate I got thick skin, expecting a few pearlers at the meet and greet

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".

Not from us as we are refined country gents........
    No such thing as a fat alcoholic, just fat piss pots...

Great vid as usual Boony. Especially the missed fish. That was the best bit. Cant wait till Sep.

Another great video there Boony,I was talking to Mick at work he said youse had a good trip and by the look of it you did,Boony beside being the camera man what did you contribute to the trip, I saw Amanda and Jill and Mick catch fish didn't see you catching much,oh well theres always next time buddy,keep the vids coming boony.
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Are u going to try hang sh*t on me lumpy at the meet and greet while wearing pink tights ??

And you pretty much summed it up judge, I pretty much caught sweet F A. A spangle and couple of RT's, one of my worst for a while.... So caught not much and dropped wifeys red, Hmmmmmmm... I blame mick

Cheers from boony

I do believe that there was a point were all 3 deckies were asleep judge!! Could be a solid reason why Boony failed to produce! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    Are u going to try hang sh*t on me lumpy at the meet and greet while wearing pink tights ??

And you pretty much summed it up judge, I pretty much caught sweet F A. A spangle and couple of RT's, one of my worst for a while.... So caught not much and dropped wifeys red, Hmmmmmmm... I blame mick

Cheers from boony
    Yep. That's the plan. I will be at my lowest so only up from there Boony!

Quote Originally Posted by kaypee View Post
    I do believe that there was a point were all 3 deckies were asleep judge!! Could be a solid reason why Boony failed to produce! Haha
    Man that bean bag was comfy for a nanna nap while said "skipper" had performance problems as in trying to find fish....

And lumpy I won't be expecting anything less 😜

Cheers from boony

I only watched as far as someone reaching for a Red with Boga Grips !!! What possessed you ?????

I will bet that the net or gaff was called for after that episode ?

I may get to watch the rest later

Thanks for sharing John " boga " Boon

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Everything was netted after that phillis once we established that there was a net on board.... Kaypee reckons that's the first time he has taken a net in ages....
    It's all forgiven and forgotten now buddy anyway

Cheers from boony

For proof that you can land reds with bogas visit here phill