Thread: Ripcharts any good???

Ripcharts any good???

Hey lads, been looking at chlorophyll charts SST charts currents and so on, just wonderindg if anyone on here can recomend a good site for all these, dont mind paying a fee just want the correct site. Saw the Ripcharts site that does all of the above but not sure if its any good. Any advice would be great.

Re: Ripcharts any good???

Yep, excellent and the best value for money service around. Take the time to watch all of the tutorials.
    Also, you can use them on iPad and iPhone, which I couldn't do with Seasurface

Another great feature is that the blokes that run it will give you advice via email very promptly when required.

I'm a convert.

Cheers,
    Myles
    "Elempi" American Bertram 33, 3208T Caterpillar power

Cheers midnight. Have been looking at these charts for some time now and been wondering if that site was any good. Been looking on a few free ones but if I can get good updated info on a daily basis I'm willing to pay the fee.

I use it every morning and every night during the Marlin fishing season, and any time I am gong fishing really.
    It can certainly make a big difference some days.

That's all I needed to hear mate I know the water clarity, surface temp and currents play huge rolls if your chasing blue water fish. Just joined up and like what I see so far. Thanks for the feed back mate.

No worries, hope ya catch em!