Thread: Mud Sunday 11/8

Mud Sunday 11/8

So who will be out there tomorrow? or who wont...
    i WILL be .. usual NW area
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Re: Mud Sunday 11/8

I wont be kingcray.i am going a little further out

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    I wont be kingcray.i am going a little further out
    SE side of mud? its a little further than the NW

nah lucee prob drop a line in at ippy ..got a mate there who swears there a snapper in his bathtub

I may stop in on the way over to Curtain Arti.
    Got my 12 year old as my deckie so I may struggle waking him up before 7 am so we will be late.

Good luck

Not me, got a few nice ones off the goldie yesterday which was Much more fun than Mud on a weekend with good weather.

Scalem

Scalem , you are right. Mud sucked today . didnt stay long, came back home and had a great time with the local flathead and bream on plastics

did ya set any pots off reddy for a few crabs kingcray..there are a few pro pots starting to filter in the bay this week....

rosco no i didnt but the pots sure are starting to show up, especially aroudn woody point.
    There have been a heap of pro pots out in the middle of bramble bay over last few weeks also.
    Another month i will be into them

Quote Originally Posted by kingcray View Post
    Scalem , you are right. Mud sucked today . didnt stay long, came back home and had a great time with the local flathead and bream on plastics
    There was a bream comp on in broadwater, so the ramps were chockers. My deckie saw a suicidal surfer in the water before I did 1st light crossing at the seaway. I thought crap! How easy would it be to hit one..... Only took one or two hours later and someone did!! At least we had plenty of room between whales to catch a feed.

Scalem