Thread: bit choppy turned into a great day ...BUT

bit choppy turned into a great day ...BUT

took an experienced mate out whiting fishing today, left manly about 8-15, returned about 1-30, only about 40 whiting..........worst trip for ages, whatever spot I tried we couldn't nail them today, don't know why, I asked mate about going to sandhills as I was frustrated but he wasn't keen
    I gave him all the fish as myself/friends and neighbours have had plenty recently
    got a couple of mates going in separate boats tomorrow, hopefully they have more success

cheers, or in my case more beers, as no fish to fillet

Robsue

Re: bit choppy turned into a great day ...BUT

I recon the sandhills would be thik with them robin, u headin out tomorrow again...i am takin the oldman and youngfella outside tomorrow morning on hopefully a quick trip on the snapps...my deckie and me had our snapp bag last sunday by 9 not a lot of size but a good feed none the less.eatin the last of them for dinner tonite .the oldmans got footy tomorrow arvo down at Wynnum,well beer at the footy.lol
    cheers rosco

Re: bit choppy turned into a great day ...BUT

Rosco, I got my son/coach, grandson player for easts under 8's at Kitchener park, wynnum juniors at 11am, then granddaughter's 1st birthday at 2pm, ....beforehand im making fishbite patties for party out of whiting so im fully booked, BUT after grandson's footy I start the drinking
    disgrace eh that son is life member Wynnum juniors under7's to 18's as a player and went to easts.........suppose it is closer to home and also far better deal cost wise than Wynnum, that's life