Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Beach M&G

Re: Beach M&G

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    What don't you understand? its macca does he look like he does anything fast?
    I do lots of things fast. Just ask my Mrs!

Or yours.........

All for the idea of a beach M&G.
    I'll keep an eye on this thread, been so busy with the new job this last 6 months. Who knew teaching could be so frigging hard??

Have not wet a line in so long, the surf rod looks like a pole dancer's prop complete with an inch of fur

Nearly 3 months since this thread was started, and you lot are still no closer to a Where, let alone a When. Just sayin

so mr lump
    when
    where

Will it be this year??????

Lets go to North Straddy early December before the holidays. Set up a camp down the beach, light a fire and have a sherbet or two while we tell lies and jokes. Even wander down to the beach to wet a line if the urge strikes. None of this pussy day trip stuff. This is supposed to be a M&G
    It won't cost too much with four or five per car
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Well we have Breaksea spit in couple weeks ,woohoo,and a shooting shit that flies M&G (a bit of redneck stuff) and a 4 wd trip up Bribie.We gunna be busy in between.I am keen,Macca whats going on then ? (Taps foot impatiently )

Stop watching home and away and reply macca!

Well the way I see it we have Breaksea on the 8th Nov, then Bribie on the 17th Nov then shooting shit that flies on the 7th Dec. That means squeezing one in November 23rd or 30th or December the week before Xmas break up. Assuming most people will be off from the 20th dec. So the question is how many M&Gs is too many. Will many be able to get a leave pass in November with all that is going on or do we make it a family trip? I am thinking along the lines of North Straddy down main beach somewhere. Head over Saturday morning on the first barge and back after lunch Sunday. Again only thinking this to save people taking leave from work.
    Or do we wait till early in the new year when things have settled down a bit? Open to suggestions.

Cobiaman, that's a bit out of line don't you think. He might be happy wearing pink tights but watching Home and Away?
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Cobiaman, that's a bit out of line don't you think. He might be happy wearing pink tights but watching Home and Away?
    Yeah Graeme whats with that?

Quote Originally Posted by thelump View Post
    Yeah Graeme whats with that?
    I cant believe anyone would try to talk to you during home and away, idiots....

Home and Away?? Seriously Macca It is as if we don't know you.

As far as timing is concerned, give to Bruce to organise. He is good at getting things done quickly.

TRCG
    I am so happy to wake up in the morning.

Beats the alternative!

I think it takes his mind off the critical part of the day known as sunset......