Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whiting still there

Re: whiting still there

Filited the last of yesterday's catch, had some of them with beer batter tonight. Even my two year old liked them and it's a bugger trying to get her to eat anything. Yummy little fishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Almako View Post
    can you see these buggers on your sounder or are you just drifting around?
    no, I don't see them on the sounder, I just drift, if get onto them do same drift again, if no bites after 5-minutes or so try a different drift, they move around

Quote Originally Posted by Seahorse View Post
    Did u get at the same place at the rous
    Greg, sort of anywhere between harry's and red beacon, yesterday I was further north in the end as they were not biting where previous successful, and found them bagged out there, I just go out there now, pull up and if no good after 5 minutes move a bit and try again

Good to hear that they are still about mate and it's good to see that the water police are doing their bit too.
    Cheers

Thanks Robin. I think we may give sandhills a go first up on saturday, then head to zrous if no good. Leaving from clontarf on sat if anyone wants to tag along. We will be on ski

Quote Originally Posted by HooperJaws View Post
    Even my two year old liked them and it's a bugger trying to get her to eat anything. Yummy little fishes.
    Well that is it, all the encouragement I need!
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"