Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Estuary Charter/Guide on the Gold Coast

Estuary Charter/Guide on the Gold Coast

Does anyone know of a good estuary type charter/guide on the Gold Coast? I want to catch some nice fish, learn how to use SP and HB lures and find some nifty little fishing spots.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Re: Estuary Charter/Guide on the Gold Coast

Although we have not used Sean personally...he comes with BIG wraps.

Check him out...... http://smarterfishingcharters.com.au...rs/details/147

Check out the whole page M8 and read the reviews & Utube vids.....this guy is dinkyDi.

Cheers, Ray & Kerri.

try brad smith fishing charters
    suppose to be pretty good

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by bennykenny View Post
    try brad smith fishing charters
    suppose to be pretty good
    Hey buddy, how ya been....must get 2gether for a fish soon, the whiting are on the go around the Rous & I am starting to chase Cobia as of tomorrow morning as well

Dont let work get in the way of a good fish M8

Cheers, Ray.

I've heard of the Brad Smith fishing charters but haven't heard any reviews/first hand experiences. Was hoping that someone would have some first hand experience.

FishingBrissy as Bennykenny has said Brad Smith is the best Estuary charter operator on the Gold Coast by a long way, spoke to him on the water while he was doing a charter last week.

His catch for the day was 45 flathead up to 95cm, cheers wayne

Does anyone have a rough guess as to the charter details price/time etc? I've had a look on the website. Couldn't find anything specific.

My mate will only fish with Brad Smith.

Call him and find out, 0419028704, tell him Youngy says gidday, cheers wayne

Went with Brad years ago and had a fabulous day using trolled micro lures of his own make. Caught Some Queenies, Tailor, Bream, whiting, Trevally,flathead and the obligatory "mouth full of teeth, missile from the deep". Seven species. He got a little nervous about losing his lures when I applied a little more hurt to the fish with my thumb on the bait caster spool. He actually cleaned my fish as well. I walked up the ramp feeling like a "gentleman". Money well spent.

Yep go with Smithy for sure. Unbelievable the ammount of knowledge that guy has. Done a couple of charters with him now and never been disappointed. Never met a more knowledgeable and genuine bloke. Money well spent I reckon!

How about Ross mccubbin lucky strike charters

He's been in the top 10 at the flathead classic for ever

Google him

mate if you want to catch some great fish a mate of mine, offers a charter/tutorial arrangement and just kills it.. specializes in yellowtail kings, GT's, jew, Tarpon, tailor etc..

http://seawayfishing.info/home/

Craig knows his stuff..
    dont knock on deaths door... ring the doorbell and run... death hates that!!

Hathank is he licensed and his boat in survey with 3rd party insurance, cheers wayne

Hahaha... I knew you would have something to say about Craig, Wayne and yes i am aware of the falling out you guys had.
    dont knock on deaths door... ring the doorbell and run... death hates that!!