Thread: Blue tooth handsfree car kits

Blue tooth handsfree car kits

Got the shyts with my current kit for continuing to drop out in the middle of client calls, so am after recomendations for quality kits that others have and like (or not!). Looking at sound quality and loudness, reliability and able to handle two phones.

thanks
    Steve

Re: Blue tooth handsfree car kits

Steve, i gave up with the kits and purchased a sony radio/cd/usb/mp3/bluetooth unit, been great. Leigh

have a look at a Bury System,

Best system i have ever had installed and used,

+1 for the bury. I had a system 8 (i think) that you just changed over the phone cradle if you had different phones (ie iPone or Nokia). The factory set up in my last Prado was a joke.

I didnt buy from ebay but this is the system I had.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bury-S8-S...p2054897.l4276

Plantronics headsets for me (replaced every 2 years - warranty when battery died) - been good for about 6 years.

My issue is that I run two mobile in my car at once, so the system has to be able to connect with two bluetooth device as once.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    My issue is that I run two mobile in my car at once, so the system has to be able to connect with two bluetooth device as once.

The wife's car won't allow 2 mobiles connected to the Parrot system in the Outlander - so I'd be steering away from that one.

I use a Jabra which just clips onto the viser, for 90 odd bucks from Dick Smith I cant fault it. It will handle 2 phones no worries and you can tune it into the radio if needed, although it is not the loudest through the stereo it is pretty good on the visor.

Thumbs up Re: Blue tooth handsfree car kits

bought a $17 something from WoolWorths , comes in black or white clip-on visor and 600hrs standby 3 buttons +/- vol , answer/hang-up ,fairly sure it is 2 phone hook-up
    Works great!! ,and easy-as to relocate...handy usb charge cable and includes 12 v ciggie lighter usb port

p.s their $6.99 webcam is not bad either ,here's looking at ya'

If your radio in the car has a USB port there are versions about that over ride the stereo when calls come in......
    Had one in my 2nd last ute i can't remember the brand now tho but was good.
    Jack.

Technology isn't too rampant in a 2006 courier. No USB port.