Thread: Shark Stabbed with Man Inside

Shark Stabbed with Man Inside

Cheers

Trev

Re: Shark Stabbed with Man Inside

Youve got to laugh at this...
    An American couple have turned up at the Metung Hotel to see this photo and their immediate response from the wife was "Did he survive!?"The fishrman was standing right behind her at the time. Presumably, his answer was "yes".

Yeah right

Ha bloody Ha

Just another reason for the Green minority to sink the boot into rec fishers and demand more marine reserves etc etc etc

That's bloody hilarious, what a champion. ben

Justin you are right but it is also total BS that we have to tippie-toe about in constant fear or awareness of them rather than have and enjoy bit of harmless fun.

I for one will not cowtail or pander to the pathetic whims of cat loving fruitloops - call me a redneck I don't care!

Good for the lad with the knife and I am happy to post it up.
    Cheers

Trev

I agree Trev, but have a look at how a green govt in Tasmania has wiped out forestry and mining in this state, there are plenty of rednecks down here with that same attitude of not tippie toeing about that now have no job, that's how powerful the Greens have become. We have to accept it and work with it. Although it is a harmless bit of fun this kind of picture ends up being used as a reason to create another shark nursery.

I think the greens have had their day - they have put too many people out of jobs and gotten too many mainstream people offside.

Also I don't think pandering to them will win any favours - they get a little then they want more and on it goes.

Unfortunately they are masters of the media propaganda machine with the hysterical statements and claims, but I also reckon the public in general are also fed up with that BS too.

I see your point but they will always get material like this picture anyway even if they create it themselves as I suspect is often the case.
    Cheers

Trev

Christ Trev for the sake of Tasmania I hope you are right that they have had their day.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rossiter View Post
    Christ Trev for the sake of Tasmania I hope you are right that they have had their day.
    Oh yeah sorry mate - I was talking about Australia

Yeah Tasmania - Good luck with that one.

But seriously it is hard to imagine how much one guy can ruin a state and of course he had to replace himself with a feminist lawyer - closest mini-me he could find.
    Mind you QLD had Joh and a string of Green loving Labour parties and we are still recoverable - so anything is possible.
    Cheers

Trev

Huh?

There's a comic genius doing a reprise of the 'never give up' image.

Where did the greenie bogeyman come into it?

Come on fellas..... at least wait for a actual complaint before launching tirades against these so far nonexistent complainers...

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')

Quote Originally Posted by WalrusLike View Post
    Huh?

There's a comic genius doing a reprise of the 'never give up' image.

Where did the greenie bogeyman come into it?

Come on fellas..... at least wait for a actual complaint before launching tirades against these so far nonexistent complainers...

Yeah mate - that was just a practice run - when one does come on here she doesn't stand a chance!!!

Yep when I posted it up I thought of the image of the smaller critter in the bigger ones mouth strangling it so it doesn't get swallowed.

I do feel for poor ol Justin thought way overseas in that other country - Bob Brown's paradise island as he awaits on the shore line for each arrival calling "the plane the plane"
    Cheers

Trev

Bloody hell. We finally get Muddy silenced for a minute or two and now you Trev have taken up the baton for hallucinogenic flights of fantasy.

What scares me is that I actually do get your references....

Personally I wouldn't have jumped into a sharks carcass for all the tea in china (or greenies in Tassie). Seems like too much of a tempting fate kinda thing.

I'm assuming, once he stabbed it, he took control of it and dolphin kicked the carcass up onto the deck.... GO AQUAMAN!!!

Nice
    There are only two moments in time.... There's now, and there's too late.