Thread: St Croix trout spinner

St Croix trout spinner

G'day all, Well finally finished this one a couple of days ago and finally got around to taking some photos. This one is done in Gold Coast Titans colours for a true supporter (no-one sane follows the Titans - do they?) I'm really happy with this one and enjoyed every minute. The grips are inlayed exotic burl cork with about 8 coats of Tru-oil and rubbed with steel wool between coats. I did a Jungle Cock feather inlay in the split grip and a revolving fish pattern as the cross wrap. The last one turned out really nice so I had another crack. All fittings are Matagi and the gloss cobalt blue seat looks hot.

Best Regards to everyone
    Mark
    Outback Rods
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: St Croix trout spinner

Mate that thing is the epitome of "custom rod" and is as good as anything I've seen world wide.
    Outstanding.
    Cheers,
    Owen

The whole world's mad save thee & me (but I'm not too sure about thee)

Mate I take my hat of to you absolutely unbelieveable,looks great ,top job,I hope to do stuff like that one day,
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Mark , it aways a great pleasure to look at your rods , and I always look forward to seeing them .

Thanks guys. Your comments mean a lot me and I do appreciate them.

Sweet job mate.
    Keep em coming.

Ozzing Class again Mark

That's one of the best I've ever seen. Surely that will make the mud hole calendar.
    Amazing mate well done.