Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaksea Spit (Hervey Bay) 2013 M&G Nov 8-10

Re: Breaksea Spit (Hervey Bay) 2013 M&G Nov 8-10

well after thinking about this lure build comp to catch the biggest fish, have decided to give this project to my 2 deckies. deckie 1 Bruce runs the engineering department at Griffith uni so he can look after all the finer details, deckie 2 Dave has a great eye for colour as you would have all seen by his colourful shirts, so between the 2 of them they should come up with best lure to attract the biggest fish, me I'm all fingers & thumbs, plus wouldn't know a good colour if it was right in front of me, so D1 & D2 go hard boys enjoy the experience.........LOL

We'll I've started looking been shopping on line
    Wow this gets interesting very quick
    Hope the nagger isn't home when this package turns up. I might have to shop again

Quote Originally Posted by Humdinger View Post
    We'll I've started looking been shopping on line
    Wow this gets interesting very quick
    Hope the nagger isn't home when this package turns up. I might have to shop again
    What?? For a new nagger......

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    What?? For a new nagger......
    No the lure
    But if you know of a good nagger there's always room for a spare

What you gunna call the lure,maybe "The 9 inch humdinger vibe " in Salsa colour ! It is a deep diver !

keen too get along to this one ... is there a set meet up time at the ramp for a convoy up too roonies..... what time are most thinking of getting too ramp ... cheers mick
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

You got me thinking now Humdinger,I only need 2 night shifts off to come play.Range is my only concern,a swag of jerries may fix that though.And some bloody trim tabs ! Me and Mick went up past Watumba in my 4.5 m Poly last year as a day trip,the Bruisecraft would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Giffo65 View Post
    What you gunna call the lure,maybe "The 9 inch humdinger vibe " in Salsa colour ! It is a deep diver !
    I,ll have to get back to you on that 1
    Probly tug boat willy

You got me thinking now Humdinger,I only need 2 night shifts off to come play.Range is my only concern,a swag of jerries may fix that though.And some bloody trim tabs !
    I can carry some Jerry's to roomies for ya
    Leave em at the fuel dump on the beach .

Quote Originally Posted by Humdinger View Post
    No the lure
    But if you know of a good nagger there's always room for a spare
    A good nagger... Sheesh...The worlds full of them. You'll need more than your xxx inch popper though.

Thanks Humdinger,I carry 200lt in the tank ,I should be able to cart enough up.I had a 1week leave pass to go to Fraser,should be transferable I think !..Gotta decide,a week on Fraser or the weekend in the boat,decisions decisions.

Thanks Humdinger,I carry 200lt in the tank ,I should be able to cart enough up.I had a 1week leave pass to go to Fraser,should be transferable I think !..Gotta decide,a week on Fraser or the weekend in the boat,decisions decisions.
    Do fraser and just meet us at the tip of fraser, only 40km from waddy

Brets secret lure so far got a quick pic and thought I'd share pretty basic
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Fraser plan is a good one Giffo.

If the weather turns to crap, you can still fish the beaches / headlands or calm-side. As cobia-less-man said, it is only 30 plus k's to the grounds the boys will be fishing that leave from Urangan anyway. The bonus is the need NOT to carry extra fuel. The adventure, is the beach launch and gutter run.

Plus if you get to fish on days other than the M & G, the grounds are only 11 - 20k's out from Waddy.

OH, how's those trim tabs going ????

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Phill
    The Fraser trip is all beach fishing,no boat and some drinking refreshments.Trim tabs are a work in progress,found Bennets 120 tabs on the net for $820 in Australia.